2018 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like my schedule is freed up! The '68 isn't quite ready, but she'll do. This is gonna be great!! It's been a while....

Looks like my schedule is freed up! The '68 isn't quite ready, but she'll do. This is gonna be great!! It's been a while....
GREAT!!!!!!!

GREAT!!!!!!!
Very much looking forward!
This had to be at one of the earlier Roundups...
havis n butch.jpg

In, thanks again to the Dallas guys. Looking forward to it.

jeff singin.jpg

Can we do this again?

Gonna register tonight.
Question: I have a couple of friends that want to come for the party and the camping. Can they buy tickets for the BBQ there? Through LSLC.org without having to register for the event? or should I just buy there meal tickets when I register?

Thanks.

Answering both yes you can register there, and yes you can buy meal tickets there.....we had much rather know how many tee shirts etc and meals to order, but we've gotten pretty good at guessing ........but with Jeff's kickass design it won't surprise me if we sellout like last year

Answering both yes you can register there, and yes you can buy meal tickets there.....we had much rather know how many tee shirts etc and meals to order, but we've gotten pretty good at guessing ........but with Jeff's kickass design it won't surprise me if we sellout like last year

Thanks. I'll just buy them dinner.

Just Registered! Does anyone know if it's possible to only pay for 1 day of wheelin/registration fee? I have 2 friends who are camping in Garner and want to drive up for the day, is this possible?

Just Registered! Does anyone know if it's possible to only pay for 1 day of wheelin/registration fee? I have 2 friends who are camping in Garner and want to drive up for the day, is this possible?

If they are just going to drive up and hang out with you, that’s fine, if they want to partake of trails, bands raffle etc they will have to pay Kruse’s one day park fee and Reguster with Lone Star for event..... we’ve never done a reduced fee, too much to keep up with....

Stuff is official now. See yall there. Currently packing the truck and grabbing parts this weekend for some pre-trails, post arrival U-joint replacement in camp. @bkcruiser would be proud of the lack of PMs done before the trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom