CSC Random picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Official 2018 Jeep Super Bowl commercial, "Anti-manifesto", pretty impressive from the other guys....

"Man made lake and obstacle and waterfall". I agree it looked impressive. "Take 78! Rolling! (makes it through in one trip, finally!) Cut!"

"Man made lake and obstacle and waterfall". I agree it looked impressive. "Take 78! Rolling! (makes it through in one trip, finally!) Cut!"

You may be right.

Some recent scenes accessed by 80 series either in, or within one state or country of, Arizona.

Baja.jpg
Baja1.jpg
IMG_3315.jpg
IMG_4055.jpg
Mogollon.jpg

Dispatch sent a text that I-40 was closed, I thought wreck, but the NAU student sent this.:cool:
Flag 02-23-18.jpg

Dispatch sent a text that I-40 was closed, I thought wreck, but the NAU student sent this.:cool:
View attachment 1640423

Checking ADOT's website yesterday there were wrecks along 1-40 and I-17. The on I-17 was the reason for the closure. East bound I-40 was closed at Askfork for snow. I remembered when I lived in Flagstaff seeing all the accidents on the 40 and 17 because of all the drivers who didn't have a clue how to drive in snow. Figure as long as they had traction could drive as fast as they wanted. Problem was when the car spun out if front of them they found out stopping isn't as easy.:rolleyes:

Checking ADOT's website yesterday there were wrecks along 1-40 and I-17. The on I-17 was the reason for the closure. East bound I-40 was closed at Askfork for snow. I remembered when I lived in Flagstaff seeing all the accidents on the 40 and 17 because of all the drivers who didn't have a clue how to drive in snow. Figure as long as they had traction could drive as fast as they wanted. Problem was when the car spun out if front of them they found out stopping isn't as easy.:rolleyes:

When I lived in Flag, as a teenager, my buddy and I would drive up and down I-40 pulling people out for cash. The best one I recall was a Cadillac flying buy us in moderate snow. We were doing around 30 he easily was doing 50 plus. Just a bit east of Belmont as the road turned to the right he lost it. We saw a huge "puff" of snow and knew we had another "client". When we got up there we told him it would be $50 bucks to pull him out. He got pissed, told us we were nuts as well as a few other niceties.

We began to leave and he asked us where a phone was. Told him you passed it about 3 miles back. If you are looking for a tow it will be at least that much if he can get to you. After a second or two the putz says okay, I'll pay you. Jeff looks at him and says great, it will be $75. The guy went nuts, we just turned and left him.

If you want to be stupid, that is fine. Just understand that if you are going to be stupid, you better be tough, or have money because you are going to pay for it...

Brings back my teen years during monsoon season, one could make $200 a night if you hit a well traveled wash crossing pulling people out.

Scary stuff on the freeway. I'm no expert, but there seems to be just a couple of things wrong here...:rolleyes:(btw, he's not changing lanes)

20180226_150701.jpg

Scary stuff on the freeway. I'm no expert, but there seems to be just a couple of things wrong here...:rolleyes:(btw, he's not changing lanes)

Is his diff cover missing? Yikes! Seized up rear end? No skid marks yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom