Presidents' Day long weekend adventure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like another great adventure. Wished I couldve made this one!

Was everyone able to access the pics and video from my google pics?

I am looking forward to someone making a video from all the media

I was able to. Thanks very much for sharing!

So I get a call from my brother today, he says... "so, I've been looking at Land Cruisers..." he's been bitten by the bug after the Mojave trip! Good job everyone at helping me to inspire him!

So I get a call from my brother today, he says... "so, I've been looking at Land Cruisers..." he's been bitten by the bug after the Mojave trip! Good job everyone at helping me to inspire him!

As addictive as crack, and twice as expensive.

@Mattman very cool,that Jim is looking at cruisers. I'm thinking that there will be another long trip next Presidents' Day 2019 and if weather permits it will be southern Utah. Tell Jim to get busy, he has less than a year to prepare a rig and get his ham license.

Glad you had a successful trip. I did some Gila River area exploration and camping that weekend and it was a great trip. I plan to return soon. When we did Mohave Road in 2016 (I think) It was crazy windy as well and also had the issue with snow but were already heading home. Good times.

We are pretty settled in at our new place so ability to take trips again will increase.

I wonder if the time of year has anything to do with the wind/weather. I did the Mojave Road in April/May when everything was in bloom and no wind or weather. Most likely go again this year to see stuff I missed during the same time.

I wonder if the time of year has anything to do with the wind/weather. I did the Mojave Road in April/May when everything was in bloom and no wind or weather. Most likely go again this year to see stuff I missed during the same time.

Hmmmm Good thought Phil. I was so impressed with the accessibility of the Mojave Road, that I think I want to have my dad fly out and take him there. It was a bit chilly that first night and warmer temps would be nice.

Great job, Chris

Very cool!