SOLD 1999 100 series landcruiser/ lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have spare tire hoist. $70 this includes shipping if you’re interested. Lmk
Ian, did you sell the spare tire hoist? If not, I will take it, please email (wes66vette@yahoo.com) me (or PM)...Wes

Looking for the pedal covers on the brake and gas pedals. As well as two blank covers for the locker control panel. shipped to 32205.

Looking for the pedal covers on the brake and gas pedals. As well as two blank covers for the locker control panel. shipped to 32205.
I have pedal covers, but only 1 blank cover. $45 this includes shipping. Lmk if you want to proceed.

Do you also have working power ect/2nd switch buttons? Forget the blank cover since you only have one.

Yes that one. Any of the skids lift?
Yes I have the switch. I also have skid plates but shipping them is cost prohibitive. I tried and it was about $200 to ship. I’ll sell switch for $30. Lmk if you want to get any of items available.

I have a 1999 landcruiser 100 series I’m parting out. Front passenger side collision. Located on Big Island in Hawaii. Most everything is available. 250k miles on vehicle. Everything in perfect working order before accident. Lmk if you need something and we can talk. Keep in mind my location if larger items are needed as shipping and timeframes are more.
hi price for ac climate control ship to 903670

A few things I need:
rear driver's side window motor
Front ash tray (the one in front of shifter)
The cover or whatever goes over the cupholders that are behind the shifter
The insert thats in the middle of the cupholders for middle passenger (slides into center console)
Passenger side foglight

My interior is tan, not sure if it makes a difference on those parts, since mine are completely gone and I don't know what they look like. Shipping would be to 45776.
Mahalo.

Still have the rear passenger side rear kickout window motor? And the interior grab handle for the rear hatch?

A few things I need:
rear driver's side window motor
Front ash tray (the one in front of shifter)
The cover or whatever goes over the cupholders that are behind the shifter
The insert thats in the middle of the cupholders for middle passenger (slides into center console)
Passenger side foglight

My interior is tan, not sure if it makes a difference on those parts, since mine are completely gone and I don't know what they look like. Shipping would be to 45776.
Mahalo.
I have motor, center cup holders no cover though, ashtray, my fog light has cracked housing. Interior is grey. Lmk your thoughts.

What I'm looking for:

All Four Door Light Assemblies - the plastic pieces which snap into the door panel.

zip=45226

Thanks

Do you have a rear window spoiler available? Or a drivers side headlight?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom