Builds Turbo 3FE FJ80 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When are you doing the mojave?

Next weekend. Leaving Friday return Monday or Tuesday.

Damn I’m gonna go at the end of March. I can’t wait to see the end of your build.

Fastcarguy here on mud recently got done turboing his 97 and loves it.

Besides performance did he see any mileage gain?

Not really, You will need to run premium fuel though...but IMO for the increased performance well worth it!

Keep going! I need to see some pictures so I can stay motivated to do my own.

I know its not a 3FE but I just drove FastCarGuys turboed 80 series today. Boy, does that wake it up!

Everything seems normal to me until you hit 2,000 RPM and then you feel like you just got a new motor:D

I need to know more...details boys..spill em I'm on this like white on rice. My 80 needs some love before a return trip to AZ

I need to know more...details boys..spill em I'm on this like white on rice. My 80 needs some love before a return trip to AZ

Not a lot more info on mine because having owned it for over a year I have only driven it ~50 miles.....so far.

Too much FZ turbo talk tainting this thread! Back to the 3FE turbo!

Well I have decided to de-smog for this build so I ordered parts for that. Doing the build with the emissions controls in place is not impossible, but more of a pain then I care to deal with. Found this thread with a nice way of doing it that looks clean. 3FE EGR bypass part numbers (for a clean look) Then I found this thread that is helping me motivate. Turbo 3fe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom