MISC CRAP THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
I make all kinds of things for people and myself. Today I was thinking that since my riot SG and myself aren't 80 feet from the house anymore I would make a door screen for my glass front door at the shop. Someone might break the glass but they damn sure won't get through this without one helluva fight.

Jason

DOOR SCREEN.jpg

that's better than pitbulls. I bet it's a lot easier to clean up after a night of it taking watch...

Well I spurred something.... My landlord came in today and wants 65 of these............ YIKES!!! FREE RENT FOR A BIT I GUESS.......

Thats awesome!! I enjoy following you success and your products.

Ha! They can't keep enough material for you!

P&O plate is something new for this supplier. So I have to order 3-10 sheets of .125- .500" at a time and once I get down to 1 or 2 sheets I order more. Turnaround is about 4 days.

I was surprised they had 40 sheets of the 16ga in stock. Yeah.... I messed 2 up.... My fault..

J

Well I spurred something.... My landlord came in today and wants 65 of these............ YIKES!!! FREE RENT FOR A BIT I GUESS.......
Boom, that's a good order!

CNC sheetmetal processing really is a money printer. I can't wait till I have a plasma table.

How are you liking the ArcLight so far?

CNC sheetmetal processing really is a money printer. I can't wait till I have a plasma table.

How are you liking the ArcLight so far?

Matt, For a "light" table it is very nice. Hard to compare it to the Koike Aronson table I had 20 years ago though. Technology, software, drives and servos have come a long way. The support from Arclight is second to none. I've had to call a few times and it doesn't matter if its a 10 second question or 8 hour ongoing issue. They have been awesome to work with. I got to see the standard extruded tables and the Arc Max in person before buying and just spend the extra $$ for the solid/tube platform table. It is much more stabile and commercial. Weight difference is around 1500#.

It was a toss up between this table and the Torchmate. Torchmate, was horrible for answering questions in the pre-buy stage and never got back to me on several things.... So, that solidified the Arclight decision.

Jason, I'm not going to ask "could you" because you know doubt have the skill, but would you have a interest in fabricating a packable fire pan? Similar to this one? I'm sure you could add your own Trail Tailor flare... would love to know you thoughts! Thanks man.

Large Fire Pan w/lid by Cambridge Welding | Cascade River Gear | Cascade River Gear

I have one I'm drawing that is able to be fully disassembled and is just simple flat pieces. It'll be a fire pit/ adjustable grill. Another week or two before I finalize the design.

J

I have one I'm drawing that is able to be fully disassembled and is just simple flat pieces. It'll be a fire pit/ adjustable grill. Another week or two before I finalize the design.

J

Sweet - mark me down on the interested list. Looking forward to seeing the final design!

Damn... if my wife sees this I will be sending you more cash. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom