• Trail Tailor

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Build your own

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Other

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love my Costa as well. I've built bumpers before. But, to be honest, I could never build something to this level of quality. The one word of caution is: If you order, expect to wait for your bumper for months before you get it. He builds each one to a customer spec and puts a lot of hours in for the finish work.

4bGQr7U.jpg

SnwPRHI.jpg

ap3gFoN.jpg

DvtD0ye.jpg

83ajUmu.jpg

I love the 4bylabs front and rear. you can grab the kit and weld it up it gives you crazy approach. JMO it does need jack points on it only drawback and I also love lumpskies bumper by costa

DSCN4479.JPG

DSCN4480.JPG

455.jpg

I like the BIOR tube bumper if you're thinking tube (not in the poll). Better angles than the trail gear. I like the way @bhicks built his so it doesn't stick out as far at the trail gear. The approach angle and front overhang of the trail gear kills what would otherwise be a sweet looking bumper, IMO.

But I'm all for getting creative if you've got the time, so my vote goes to build your own.

Build your own, Adam.

The 4x4 Labs and Slee ShortBus are both sweet but an all too common piece on an 80 that isn't stock. I love them both but dont want my truck to look exactly like the majority of modified Land Cruisers, why i went a different route.:D

Yep, it’s time to do some cutting and welding so you can have the bumper you really want.

Build your own, Adam.

I dont want my truck to look exactly like the majority of modified Land Cruisers, why i went a different route.:D

What in the world do you mean by that ? ;)

IMG_9609.jpg

Last edited:
IMO I like costafab the best, its not too bulky in appearence it fits the vehicle well and the d2 cutouts look great. But I'm having a real hard time justifying the price of anything more expensive than an ARB.

Too bad ur not closer to the east coast, I have a set of trail gear front and rear bumpers that I would let go at a reasonable price.

I really dig my shortbus from Slee. Unless you're going home or custom built. It sits really tight up against the front and looks great IMO.
I just gotta move that winch controller somewhere else.

IMG_0120.JPG

My fav's are Labs and Slee Shortbus. I went for the labs because #kit cost.

OK serious stalker time....I admit....when I first was buying my LC, I fell in love with your rig, but I wanted to tweak it...so photoshopped in a Costa and some antique sage, and de-stickered it....and boom. If I did I can prob find the layered files and change color back...
landcruiser.jpg

OK serious stalker time....I admit....when I first was buying my LC, I fell in love with your rig, but I wanted to tweak it...so photoshopped in a Costa and some antique sage, and de-stickered it....and boom. If I did I can prob find the layered files and change color back... View attachment 1632574
*high pitched voice* Creeeepy. LOL

just kidding. That's cool. Glad I'm not the only one that uses photoshop to mock up changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom