For Sale Large Waterproof Case/Bin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruzerDave

Land Shark Outfitters
Threads
Website
landsharkoutfitters.com
Bought for an across-the-country move years ago and doesn't fit my current camping or TEOTWAWKI prep situation, so selling. New $350, selling $150. Excellent condition other than dusty.

HPRC Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. No foam inside, no damage, dusty but 100% in excellent condition and perfect for camping, overlanding, WTSHTF, or TEOTWAWKI storage box.

Manufacturer details here: RESIN CASE - HPRC2800W - HPRC USA

internal dimension 29.49x20.67x17.91(in)
external dimension 31.89x23.09x18.86(in)
Weight empty 29 lbs

Located in Bend, OR so prefer local pickup, or you pay shipping. Will take Monero, Ether, Bitcoin, or Paypal.

HPRC.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 1.03.05 PM.png

Last edited:
payment options :rofl:

Yeah, strike bitcoin from that now (because volume will make a transaction at this level impractical), but the other two are safe long term holds...

Last edited:
Do you know if that will fit behind the third row in a 100? Guessing not but since mine is currently getting repaired I can not measure to confirm. Thank you

Do you know if that will fit behind the third row in a 100? Guessing not but since mine is currently getting repaired I can not measure to confirm. Thank you
I removed the 3rd row the moment I got the truck, so not a good one to ask. If i had to bet I would doubt it, it's a large case. Dims are in the link though if you can find that back area measurement somewhere in mud to compare it to...

willing to ship?

willing yes, but the size will make it spendy I am guessing. Give me your zip and I can see what rate I would have

Zip is 44115. It would be a bit of a haul.

3024889-inline-i-1-dogecoin.jpg

low fees, fast transactions 1 doge will always = 1 doge
Yes I'll accept DOGE... 26,785 of them picked up in Bend, 35,714 shipped in continental US

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom