Seat heater options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've searched and see a few people mentioning an aftermarket kit on eBay but was wondering if anyone had a specific kit they liked. It's for a 2012 Tundra DC with cloth seats. Are they all factory wired for heaters and are you able to tie into that?
Thanks!

I have some in stock. We've used theese since 2010 and have not had any issues. Comfort Heat: Carbon Fiber Seat Heater (250-1870)

You can use code ih8mud on our site to save a little more $$.

We install these under the cloth seats, when using Katzkin's or when using Clazzio seat covers and I have them in my personal Tundra as well.

Are there install instructions available to install under stock, cloth seats? Difficult? Instructions include wiring? If not, any tips?

Yes. See link in post above. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Sorry, I opened the link but didn't notice the instructions. Thanks again and I'll get them ordered soon.

be careful with cheap ebay seat heaters... :O
1121170801b.jpg

owner left his cheap ebay seat heaters on while he was out shoveling and looked back to see smoke pouring out and flames coming off the drivers seat

I have some in stock. We've used theese since 2010 and have not had any issues. Comfort Heat: Carbon Fiber Seat Heater (250-1870)

You can use code ih8mud on our site to save a little more $$.

We install these under the cloth seats, when using Katzkin's or when using Clazzio seat covers and I have them in my personal Tundra as well.
Question: In my 100 series my passenger seat heater pad is missing, Im guessing when they re-covered they just didnt replace it, maybe it was no good. The female end of the plug is there and sticks out from under the seat, If i had a new element I could just plug in and go, new online that element is almost 400, stupid. My question is I wonder if I could use your element on my passenger side, do you know if the plug in on the end of that element is compatible with a 2003 LC. Thanks, Casey

Question: In my 100 series my passenger seat heater pad is missing, Im guessing when they re-covered they just didnt replace it, maybe it was no good. The female end of the plug is there and sticks out from under the seat, If i had a new element I could just plug in and go, new online that element is almost 400, stupid. My question is I wonder if I could use your element on my passenger side, do you know if the plug in on the end of that element is compatible with a 2003 LC. Thanks, Casey

No they are not compatible, its a universal kit with its own wiring and switch.

One other question: Could I get your pad, cut the female factory plug off from under my seat and hardwire your pad in to my factory set up, or would this not work/be stupid to do.

Not sure, they may be different voltages, etc. I wouldn't recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom