Supercharged 80 series muffler question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay in my typical fashion when I got my Supercharged 97’ 80 series I went out immediately and had a Throaty magna-flow muffler put on it. Well now I am sick and tired of the constant exhaust drone while at most speeds but especially Freeway speeds. I would just like to have a conversation without hearing my muffler. I am leaning towards putting a factory muffler back in but would welcome input and suggestions.

I had the same problem, put on a cheap muffler under duress due to failing inspection. Hated it!!! Iron Pig Off Road installed a factory style aftermarket, half the cost and similar performance.

@OTRAMM Just released a beautiful stainless exhaust for 80 with a quiet high flow muffler for super/turbocharged applications in mind.

Another common option is adding a vibrant resonator back to the exit tip.

I have one waiting to go on for same reason.

Okay in my typical fashion when I got my Supercharged 97’ 80 series I went out immediately and had a Throaty magna-flow muffler put on it. Well now I am sick and tired of the constant exhaust drone while at most speeds but especially Freeway speeds. I would just like to have a conversation without hearing my muffler. I am leaning towards putting a factory muffler back in but would welcome input and suggestions.

Do you still have the stock resonator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom