Az local part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything has been sold or tossed. I don't have any more parts laying around.

Last edited:
What area in Scottsdale? Im at Cactus and Scottsdale Rd and would like to take a look at what is available.

Granite reef and jackrabbit, truck is at auto body shop in north Scottsdale. Let’s plan on next week.

@jclarke450

Anything you need for yours?

Trade for a slightly used husky;)

Sorry to see your cruiser ended up that way. Hope everyone is okay.

Wife to be is a bit sore and bruised but it could of been so much worse if she wasn’t in the tank. The LC kept her safe, worth sacrifice.

Im in need of a few small parts, Throttle bracket (vertical arm in engine compartment), possibly mirror direction switch, center console, shifter handle, and a few small pieces here and there. I like in Prescott but I am in the valley weekly. Please let me know

Im in need of a few small parts, Throttle bracket (vertical arm in the engine compartment), possibly mirror direction switch, center console, shifter handle, and a few small pieces here and there. I like in Prescott but I am in the valley weekly. Please let me know

Great I'll keep you in mind, should know more by end of day.

Insurance isn't looking at the LC until Monday, I will contact all that have shown interest once I have my affairs in line.

PM SENT

Thanks everyone, still trying to figure out what’s going on with insurance company so I’ll follow up with everyone as soon as I know more.

Hi everyone, just an update:
Insurance is dicking me over on the value of my truck, basically giving me the salavage title with no lockers value. It might be another week or two before I'm ready to part out. I do have a buyer interested in the whole truck and a few buyers interested in the bumpers. I will keep everyone in the loop as things progress.

I am very local and live a few streets away, I am interested in looking at some parts once you get the truck back if you are parting it out. Keep us posted on the thread. I will be over.

Any progress here, would love to buy some part off of you

Has this been resolved with the insurance company? I’m still interested in tail lights, turn signals, etc that I posted when this was first listed in the 80 ‘s forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom