Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Here is a map of the routes to the campsite:

Screenshot_20180207-235625.png

As of right now I am in.

When is everyone planning to drive down?

If you guys are planning to take Rt 29, watch out for speed traps. A significant source of the local town/county income down there comes from speeding tickets. In a former life I had to travel on 29 for work, my co-workers, many with first hand experience, suggested I drive like an old lady while on 29. I saw lots of speed traps (almost every town and one or two in every county), fortunately, thanks to their advice, I never had to contribute to any of the local budgets.

Have fun!

I'm figuring to sign up and drive my 1990 80 series down there. Will be stopping at daughter Jenna's place outside Richmond for at least one night and leaving for Uwharrie from there. Would love to know who all from the capital city group is planning to go! I'd like to get there sometime Wednesday although the "event" runs through Sunday. What's the general consensus?

Just looked at the camping website.
I don't like the third bullet point!!
IMG_2944.PNG

I'm in for going down Wednesday.

I'm figuring to sign up and drive my 1990 80 series down there. Will be stopping at daughter Jenna's place outside Richmond for at least one night and leaving for Uwharrie from there. Would love to know who all from the capital city group is planning to go! I'd like to get there sometime Wednesday although the "event" runs through Sunday. What's the general consensus?
I'm in. I can probably do any day after Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom