Wedding Bells for Onur (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whoa! Where am I?

I need to see a ring and a date, otherwise:

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

If it really is true, then congrates to both of you.
I'm sure all of us on mud saw this coming over the past several months.

I need to see a ring and a date, otherwise:

If it really is true, then congrates to both of you.
I'm sure all of us on mud saw this coming over the past several months.

Two months from now, exactly. I'll post up a pic for you guys in April.

No engagement ring. I hate diamonds. He got me engagement bumpers instead. How could I resist?

IMG_20180115_105133242_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180112_165418476_LL.jpg

Engagement bumper is WAY more useful and practical. Congrats to both of you and looking forward to meeting you in person.

No engagement ring. I hate diamonds. He got me engagement bumpers instead. How could I resist

WOW. Engagement bumpers, yea, that's the ticket.

Beno, you just jumped up two levels on my class meter.

Hell, I'd marry you for that.

Congrats brother!! bumpers! how'd you luck out to find a catch like that! The best to both of you.

AWESOME...!!!
Congrats to you both......!!!

:beer::beer:

Wow, what a great group of guys you are! Super sweet and thoughtful. I can't wait to meet you all. Thanks so much!
IMG_20180212_185644360_LL.jpg
IMG_20180212_184607898_LL.jpg
@beno ---baby, good luck getting this shirt back.
IMG_20180212_185542857.jpg

Wow, what a great group of guys you are! Super sweet and thoughtful. I can't wait to meet you all. Thanks so much!
@beno ---baby, good luck getting this shirt back.

@barrys helped make this happen
We also have ladies shirts in purple - didn't want to presume a size, though.
If you would like one, PM me and I'll get it in the mail.

Best wishes again from New Mexico!

No engagement ring. I hate diamonds. He got me engagement bumpers instead. How could I resist?

View attachment 1628980

View attachment 1628982

You sound kind of like my wife. She doesnt want bumpers but would have been PISSED if i spent money on a diamond. She would much rather go travel with the money. We have been together 18 years and married about 3, still havent gotten around to doing the "ring thing".

But honestly, congratulations to the both of you and i hope i get to see you guys in Atlanta if you guys come down here in the next few months.

@barrys helped make this happen
We also have ladies shirts in purple - didn't want to presume a size, though.
If you would like one, PM me and I'll get it in the mail.

Best wishes again from New Mexico!

That’s really awesome. And @barrys was just here yesterday morning! Damn. If I knew it was Barry I would have thanked him.

Thanks again HDC. Hope to see you all on the trails again soon.

You sound kind of like my wife. She doesnt want bumpers but would have been PISSED if i spent money on a diamond. She would much rather go travel with the money. We have been together 18 years and married about 3, still havent gotten around to doing the "ring thing".

But honestly, congratulations to the both of you and i hope i get to see you guys in Atlanta if you guys come down here in the next few months.

Nice talking today Dana. ATL definitely soon amigo!

Congratulations Onur! She must be really great to lure you back East again. If you guys ever roam towards DC, let me know. We're stuck here 6 more years.

Thanks David... She is indeed really great...hope you guys are doing well in DC (well, as well as you can these days)

You should come up to CMCC at Rauch Creek in PA in July. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom