Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Needed for 80 Series.

I'm looking for C pillar interior trim. The upper piece which meets the headliner. Passenger side. Tan.

Must be pristine. As in, like new. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but please humor me.

We are realizing our 1000 sq ft palace will not hold all our stuff. I have my motorcycle in the shed and my tools in the basement! Trying to thin out the stuff a bit. This bike is too valuable to commute and leave at the metro ( I fear it will be stolen or have stuff yanked off if I leave it) so no point taking up space with it.

Anyone need a good mountain bike? Circa 2004ish Cannondale F800 Furio. I posted it on CL for $500 firm. I'd go $400 if anyone here is interested. It has several hundred dollars in upgrades. I think it sold new for around $1400-1600.

27 Speed bike set up as a hybrid city bike, but the tires could be changed back to off-road tires easily. More pics Cannondale F800 Furio Hybrid Mountain Bike 27 speed Medium Frame

Has the following with rough guesstimations on parts prices:

Marzocchi Dirt Jam Pro Comp Forks ($100)

Shimano Deore Groupset ($2-300)

Avid BB7 Disc brakes ($80-100)

Shimano MT15 wheels ($200)

New Schwalbe Marathon HS Wire Bead Tires ($70)

Should fit someone 5'3 to 6'

IMG_0771.jpg

WANTED: The large diameter shifter for the transfercase and the rubber boots for the transmission and transfercase shifters. And the transmission access panel. As shown in the attached photos. These will come out of a late FJ60 or a FJ62

I should have in my parts pile too if jakes does not

Mine is pritty rusty.
Have at it Lex!

I’ve got a trailer hitch that was on my 94 80 that I pulled off to fit the larger spare. It’s free to a good home. Decent shape but a little surface rust.

Also I’m looking for a back rubber skirt for the front drivers side fender well. Thanks.

I'm looking for a bestop soft top for my FJ40 and would rather not shell out the cash for a $$$new one at this point. Anyone have one gathering dust?

Ingersol Rand Shop Mate Compressor - 100 percent duty cycle MADE IN USA $500
Spare IR Pump - brand new $250
HUGE set of craftsman tools $2500
Lista 56" inch wide, 30 inch deep, 48" tall tool box - 16 drawers, 440 lbs per drawer, butcher block top $2500
5 Gorilla Shelfs 48 wide and 72" tall, 18" Deep $200 for all 4
77" inch wide 72 Tall and 18" deep industrial shelf $75
HUGE Vice $550

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_9560.JPG

unnamed.jpg

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

I also have this Akro plastic bin system with metal Metro Shelves. I have two shelves that are 36 inches wide 12 inches deep and 8 feet tall and two 36 inches wide, six feet tall and 12 inches deep. Three of the 4 have Plastic Akro bins and the 4th has Steel Terry Bins. I have a 5th one with bus boy bins, side baskets and hooks to organize clutter. It's 3 feet wide and 8 feet tall. I have to tally up how many bins and cost of shelves before I can figure out what to sell them for. This would be ideal as a way to organize cruiser parts or for a business trying to keep track of parts/inventory/merchandise. The system takes up 16 linear feet of wall and as much as it's been very useful to me I don't have the space.

I you have a lot of stuff to keep track of it would be a game changer...

hFNysuRoTfycOxv5DrQeyw.jpg

Last edited:
Milwaukee Super Magnum Drill Outstanding - perhaps the best ½ inch drill ever made! $80

Milwaukee Portaband NEW $160

Dewalt ½ hammer drill and ⅜ drill $100 for both

New M12 Fuel Drill and Impact $160 with 2 batteries, bag and charger $160

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

MDVtcQ6ATVOjSjsXKz1N6A.jpg

Q8rgtm7MT7CZs5FNTAlJTw.jpg

Last edited:
Snap-on, Matco, Mac and Cornwell Wrenches. Mostly line wrenches but some 10MM regular wrenches and a 14mm as well.

Line wrenches are JIS sized except for the one SAE and it's the size for the Saginaw power steering conversion.

Sell most for 60 percent of new depending on condition a few I'd want more for. I have more than this, just trying to thin out the herd.

JAHWSsNGRIWnepf29LU0NA.jpg

pbQg0ahsSEiJsRWMIwi3eQ.jpg

Zff6RqDYRSu0yECP9IZihg.jpg

sH48Pi+lSZOjVrGeald6dQ.jpg

0b8iHO9URxS5PCShngekxA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom