Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dad's 40 blew out a clutch slave cylinder and sat in the Goodwill parking lot overnight while we wait for new part to arrive at NAPA. Hopefully I will have it back on the road by noon.

Probably too late at this point but RockAuto sells the Aisin slave and masters pretty cheap. I wonder what comes in the NAPA box these days. I've heard they'll sometimes repackage the Aisins for some parts.

You might as well replace the master now; they tend to fail together.

Pine wood berby...

20180202_004456.jpg

Probably too late at this point but RockAuto sells the Aisin slave and masters pretty cheap. I wonder what comes in the NAPA box these days. I've heard they'll sometimes repackage the Aisins for some parts.

NAPA part was Chinese. Fit perfectly though. We're going to order a new master, so might just order an Aisin slave at the same time.

Go Aisin or go home.

I got my Aisin from Amazon. Pritty cheap also.

Some layout fluid, dial calipers and a drill press. I’m now convinced this is more trouble than it’s worth. Next time I’ll buy new flanges with the correct pattern.

6B697C5F-8161-40AB-8838-6D5F1E8113F8.jpeg

Some layout fluid, dial calipers and a drill press. I’m now convinced this is more trouble than it’s worth. Next time I’ll buy new flanges with the correct pattern.

View attachment 1625601

Those flanges are nice if you have multiple drive shaft flanges. Or you wheel the s*** out of your junk and may need to use someone else's driveshaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom