HAM Radio VHF/UHF opinions and suggestions for mobile comms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you guys ever used the program CHIRP for programming?

I tried it with my Yaesu HT. I couldn't clone with it. I hope you will have more luck with your radio.

I have Chirp and 3 Bofang radios. (1 5+ and 2 8) and all our club freq. pm me your Email I will send the CSV file it to you.

Make sure you download the latest rev.

Last edited:
It will probably work with Bofang radios, it just didn't work receiving data from my Yaesu. I've got all freqs programmed on each radio individually.

I have Chirp and 3 Bofang radios. (1 5+ and 2 8) and all our club freq. pm me your Email I will send the CVT file it to you.

Make sure you download the latest rev.
PM sent. Thanks!

It will probably work with Bofang radios, it just didn't work receiving data from my Yaesu. I've got all freqs programmed on each radio individually.
I hope I can get it to work. I've already had to invest some time to get it to load on a mac.

Did you watch the YouTube video? :flipoff2:

I thought this was kind of cool. It was featued in this months Popular Mechanics and is being used in the relief efforts in Puerto Rico.

Sync a goTenna to your phone to send messages and your location to another goTenna via UHF and VHF frequencies. The new Mesh network turns every unit into an encrypted relay station to extend the range.

www.gotenna.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom