'88 Blizzard WagonTurbo Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0050 (1).jpg
Finding parts for this Diahatsu made Toyota isn't easy
replaced wheel bearings, universal joints,
trying to find hub boot
does anyone know if the older Toyota's parts would fit this

Last edited:
OK, not fair...
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Also, two suggestions.

1. Post this up in the diesel section. I did a quick search and the Blizzard has been discussed.
2. If you have the VIN Toyota will support this vehicle ... assuming parts are still available. But your local dealer will probably blow you off. Talk to @beno (Onur) here on MUD. He loves finding parts for $hit like this.

Also, two suggestions.

1. Post this up in the diesel section. I did a quick search and the Blizzard has been discussed.
2. If you have the VIN Toyota will support this vehicle ... assuming parts are still available. But your local dealer will probably blow you off. Talk to @beno (Onur) here on MUD. He loves finding parts for $hit like this.
Also, two suggestions.

I'm new to this site but I just bought a 1987 Blizzard a few months back. One of my biggest concerns besides I love the dang thang is finding parts when I need them.

my '88 blizzard looking to build it up

I got lucky it is almost like original when it was shipped from Japan. The guy I bought it from shipped over here.
I have his paper work and all. I have to drive it dayly it's my only car. I'm not much of a mechanic. I couldn't begin
To take on a rebuild like the one your getting ready for. Good luck if I come across anything I will let you know.

I got lucky it is almost like original when it was shipped from Japan. The guy I bought it from shipped over here.
I have his paper work and all. I have to drive it dayly it's my only car. I'm not much of a mechanic. I couldn't begin
To take on a rebuild like the one your getting ready for. Good luck if I come across anything I will let you know.
I have small issues, fuel pump gasket, steering column upper & lower bearings, left front wheel bearing & hub boot,
I bought mine in northern Oregon, it was also shipped from japan

Hey friend
How is the ole girl been treating you.
Hope better than mine. She has been parked over a month still trying to get it going.

Nice to see this... I've been thinking about picking up a Rocky :)

I love driving the thing. It’s not for the highway makes for a long trip. City driving is fine and off road has no limits.

I have small issues, fuel pump gasket, steering column upper & lower bearings, left front wheel bearing & hub boot,
I bought mine in northern Oregon, it was also shipped from japan
Took a little time to think and decided to replace the engine on my 1988 Blizzard Wagon, i'm putting a VW 1.9 TDI ENG, stock it has 175hp, it'll be completed within the next 6 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom