Let's laugh! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good luck with that. The sad part is some @ss hat will buy it and probably stick it on a Jeep.

It's a HEEP thing!!

I do love Craigslist!

Big special use machine

Screenshot_20180108-065720.jpg

Wow, no pics and no description. Watch it be a large vice or bfh.

Yep, love the “you have to see it to appreciate it” ads with no pictures…

I was going through a box of business cards from the 70's that came from an old Triumph shop I bought out some years ago in Philadelphia.

I lived in ZIP 19143 in the late 80's, it's West Philly.

"The people pleasers"...

zcard1.jpg
zcard2.jpg

I like the “write or call” - that pretty much dates things. Remember when people were willing to wait a few days for an answer by mail?

Here is a good deal on a 40...

The Original Overlanding Machine --1977 Toyota FJ40

The Original Overlanding Machine --1977 Toyota FJ40

Up for sale is a 1977 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser. While the before and after pictures certainly speak for themselves, below is a detailed description about what this off-road classic has to offer. It's well over 60% of the way complete to be worth dou ...

Screenshot_20180130-202348.jpg

Is 18k really what these are going for with a glass tub? I’m not being a smart ass, I’m just kind of clueless as to the pricing of these. Speaking to some of the members in here and what they have paid pricing seems to be all over the place.

That thing is a pile of crap.
Ive laid eyes on it several times.
It now has a fresh coat of primer on it.
Been for sale for several years now.....dont see it going anywhere any time soon with the extra 0 to left of the decimal point.

I enjoyed the paint shot with the old emblem still in place.

Blair, to answer your question, yes the prices are all over the board. I think part of the problem is that it is a bit of a trendy vehicle (like an old Bronco) and there are emotionally charged buyers out there with money who don't know what they are looking at.

Prices are what people are willing to pay!

As for this truck, from the one piece front end to the primer they are calling a new paint job, it is a mess...

My thoughts - if he were asking $6k he MIGHT find a buyer. He will never have a buyer with Brian at any price :rofl:

Last edited:
Blair, to answer your question, yes the prices are all over the board. I think part of the problem is that it is a bit of a trendy vehicle (like an old Bronco) and there are emotionally charged buyers out there with money who don't know what they are looking at.

I think the other part of the equation is the money people put into them thinking they’ll get a return on their “investment.” With “professional” frame repair, rebuilt engine and transmission, and parts I’d guess he’s spent more than the $18K on it himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom