Yearly Meeting Shady Maple, January 27, 08:00 Breakfast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, can I sign up and join the club at this meeting? I joined TLCA last year, but haven't joined the PA chapter yet.
You don't need to be a member to attend. And I'm sure you can join at the breakfast too. Maybe let @Crusha know your shirt size ahead of time and bring your dues. I think it's a $30 one time fee.

I should be there too, gonna drive the other Toyota there... vroom vroom!

Planning to be there too!

As long as my wife doesn't go into labor between now and then, I'll be there! She's due 2/5, I offered to buy her an all you can eat smorgasborg as her push present, but she chose a fancy dinner out in Lancaster on Saturday night instead.

Did we decide on a target parking area where we could all meet up? Sorry if it's a few pages back I'm reading on my phone and don't see it.

Did we decide on a target parking area where we could all meet up? Sorry if it's a few pages back I'm reading on my phone and don't see it.

Last time most gathered in the bottom right corner of this lot. Near Toddy Dr and Springville Rd. That lot fills in quickly and there wasn't much room for kicking tires.
View attachment 1606321

I suggest we meet over in this lot to the South, maybe along the southern edge. This would be to the left of the main entrance as you are approaching the building.
View attachment 1606332

The problem is the place fills in so fast from 08:00 on, it becomes a mad dash to the door just to get in.
So yes, it would be good to park together so we can exit as more of a group and hang after breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom