Cruise Moab 2018 anyone??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think the stars just came into alignment. The last few years i drive from Atlanta Georgie to northwest WY to start work at May 5th. Right in the middle of Cruise Moab. I just talked with my director and i dont need to be in WY until the 9th! My last day of work in Atlanta is April 23. Sound about perfect for a Cruise Moab. Nothing is written in stone and i am still talking with the wife. But if i do Cruise Moab anyone else interested? We could meet down there whenever, enjoy the event and all ride back together. This is really all just for discussion and i cant really be 100% on this. But is anyone interested in this? This would be one hell of a way to get out of the snow and winter you guys will be sick of by May!

I have been lookng at this also. Not sure about it yet. My wife would be coming and she hasn’t gone on wheeling trips so id keeper mellow. I can always watch @TommyGuns drive his new lx450 up hells gate :). I know that @bagochips76 mentioned it at the club meeting last month. Bad idea to bring dogs?

I know some of the of the rides go into portions of the national park that are 100% no dogs allowed. But I dont know if it is just that one trail ride or more.

I know some of the of the rides go into portions of the national park that are 100% no dogs allowed. But I dont know if it is just that one trail ride or more.
I’ve heard this before and this is why I ask

They talk about it I think in the trail descriptions for one of the rides.

We went in 2016 and 2017. Not sure we’ll get there this time around.

It’s a fun event. You’ll love it.

So Cruise Moab Will be May 1 - May 6 2018.

I would so love to make such a trip! Been to Moab twice and I'm in love. lol

Too far out to say right now. All about that $$$.

I hear you about the money. But it is too perfect for me. I need to be driving out there from Atlanta to NW WY by may 10th. So the timing is perfect. The event and a few days of hotel should hit about $750. Not really that much for me for a "vacation". I am hoping to run the Kokapelli trail in to Moab. But we are still working it all out.

Just heard about this one on instagram today. Still thinking about it. This weekend would work better for my schedule. Thought i would post it. Dont know alot of details about expected number of poeple going to be there because its the first one. Might be nice to go with a smaller group of locals? Plus you know fj cruisers are cool to me. :)

441FEF25-6AF1-481A-8698-8B85C9902437.jpeg

all registered and camp reservations for May 3-6. Short 6hr drive from Albuquerque. .. I do miss MT!!

all registered and camp reservations for May 3-6. Short 6hr drive from Albuquerque. .. I do miss MT!!
registered and hotel reservations made. I missed registration for the Kokapelli but i am on the wait list. Going to try like hell to get in on that ride.

Already there and already breaking stuff. Just ripped the lower control arm braket off the front axle. I am waiting to hear back from the welding shop.

Already there and already breaking stuff. Just ripped the lower control arm braket off the front axle. I am waiting to hear back from the welding shop.
are you the one I heard about getting hauled off Hells Revenge? Top Of The World was fun but Fins-N-Things was like a roller coaster on 4 wheels!!

KIMG0804.JPG

KIMG0862.JPG

KPNR0829.JPG

KIMG0899.JPG

are you the one I heard about getting hauled off Hells Revenge? Top Of The World was fun but Fins-N-Things was like a roller coaster on 4 wheels!!

View attachment 1693772

View attachment 1693773

View attachment 1693774

View attachment 1693775

Thank fully not me. I was up on Kokopelli right before going up to top of the world. I was able to limp it 35 miles to town and have it welded up. I headed back out and cought up with the group. Finished the trail including going down Rose Garden Hill.
ulSqU9q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom