New for CSC in 2018 ☼DOTM☼ ►New Limited Monthly Offer◄ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2, 9, 11

While we have your attention:) what other general items would you like to see in future raffles?

A fridge is always a great draw, but we would have to sell enough tickets to make it worth it. An RTIC cooler is another good one.

I grabbed 04 and 14

Just bought 12 and 24

1 x CSC Raffle 15 $5.00 USD
Item #: Ticket
CSC Raffle: Ticket 15 - $5

My that was quick. Can we raffle another but this time make it the heavier 24,000 # ARB snatch strap.
IMG_1046.JPG

Wow, I had to actually work for a day and missed out on this. Do none of us have full time jobs?:grinpimp:

Phil, I see there was no propping up of a donating vendor for this, did the club just buy it to get started? I think that's fine, just want to make sure we didn't miss thanking a supporting vendor.
I would love to see an 80 series DS flip up gullwing door donated for raffle:hillbilly::beer::flipoff2:

Wow, I had to actually work for a day and missed out on this. Do none of us have full time jobs?:grinpimp:

Phil, I see there was no propping up of a donating vendor for this, did the club just buy it to get started? I think that's fine, just want to make sure we didn't miss thanking a supporting vendor.
I would love to see an 80 series DS flip up gullwing door donated for raffle:hillbilly::beer::flipoff2:

Purchased by the club but yes we will look forward to working and supporting vendors in the future.

The raffle support was great, thanks to all CSC members. Another ARB strap will be offered live at the February meeting. More details to follow with the upcoming February agenda.

We are looking for some software to handle many more raffle in our future . Our current system requires too much time. If you are aware of software to streamline our raffles we welcome your input. In a perfect world the software needs to be scaleable to handle a variety of tickets at different values, simple to execute and use PayPal would be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom