New for CSC in 2018 ☼DOTM☼ ►New Limited Monthly Offer◄ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
New for 2018 ROTM (Raffle of the month) :popcorn::rimshot:

Each month we will post an Raffle item. Included will be the items description and how many tickets that will be available for the item. Once the amount of tickets are sold the raffle is closed. Strong interest can produce another raffle for the same item.

Raffle link click here ►CSC Raffle #001

What you will do -
Pick your lucky number/s (if not already taken)
Pay using PayPal

At each meeting will pick the lucky winning number using a state of the art bucket with numbered balls.

You do not need to be present to win.
All profits stay with CSC to help fund our Over-The-Top Parties:clap:

If you have a product manufacture contact wishing to contribute we will give them the added press for the item they contribute.

This month item is :rimshot: -

An ARB705LB Snatch strap:rimshot:

ARB705-2.jpg

Built in Elasticity ARB Snatch Straps Stretch to Build Kinetic Energy Which Helps with Recovery. Also, This Strap’s Ability to Flex Greatly Reduces Your Risk of Damaging Your Land Cruiser or Lexus.

Available in Three Load Ratings The 17,500 lb Strap is More Than Enough for Most Land Cruiser, LX, Trucks, and 4x4s.

User Friendly Design ARB Snatch Straps are Light Weight, Easy to Store, and Require Little to no Maintenance. Each Strap Measures 2-3/8” by 30’.

About the Product:
Specifically designed to stretch under load for maximum performance, an ARB snatch strap is a very effective method of extracting a bogged or immobilized 4wd when a second vehicle is present. How it works: the elasticity in a snatch strap is what makes it such an essential piece of recovery gear. The kinetic energy generated by the elasticity aids with the recovery itself, while at the same time reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage.

My research gives the ARB the best rating for a kinetic strap this size.
Kinetic strap vs rope - A kinetic strap has ~20% stretch and a rope has ~33% stretch.
For most wheelers this is the first recovery strap or rope to have IMO, as it offers many different options.

Last edited:
I'm in !!

Great idea..Are our parties reaching legendary status?

Great idea..Are our parties reaching legendary status?

I do recall asking for a budget.... :hmm:

Anyway, I want the strap, take my monies.

Budget..we dont got no stinkin budget

1,7,18,21 are done and paid.

Looking forward to the drawing. Screw Las Vegas, just give me some offroad gear raffles.

8, 10, 16 taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom