FS: 2017 Turtleback Expedition Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4xoa.com
My life is divorcing me. Yeah, that's not a typo. Trying to be fiscally responsible for a change.

$20,500 firm. Clean title no liens. It's an awesome trailer. Every upgrade imaginable. If it doesn't sell I will live and figure out how to be responsible some other way. The trailer is 6 months old.

The more I type the more my mood changes (not for the better so check out the details on EP)

FS: 2017 Turtleback Expedition Trailer (AZ) - Expedition Portal

Thanks!
Chris

Sorry to hear about the two of you splitting. Try to stay positive if you can.

Maybe the occasional visitation? might need to be supervised though....:eek::rolleyes:;):confused::flush:o_O:popcorn::rainbow::redface::rimshot::deadhorse::slap:

Maybe the occasional visitation? might need to be supervised though....:eek::rolleyes:;):confused::flush:o_O:popcorn::rainbow::redface::rimshot::deadhorse::slap:

I don't think you used enough emojis.

We will split if I don't sell. So let's see don't sell the trailer and keep my lavish lifestyle or sell the trailer and keep the wife. Or someone can hand me 20k and tell me to keep the trailer. Any takers?

It is what it is. The trailer is amazing. Post purchase we got a bug up our ass and have decided to buy a new house. It's on 2.5 acres, and has a 4 car garage, 9ft garage doors, and it backs up to the San Tan Regional park. House more important. I can buy another trailer. If it doesn't sell it just means I figure out another plan. I love the trailer and it's a tough decision. It also happens to be the right decision. Ok enough of that BS.

Happy trails. If anyone has a short term rental with a yard and willing to rent to 2 lovely people and 2 lovely dogs let me know. We need something Aug-Oct.

Sorry you have to sell your trailer. Not that you need me to say so but, another vote on the right decision. Your new house sounds awesome. Congratulations!

35462637172_a2fa7fb08b_b.jpg

As of June 29th.

35004412362_8febe981c7_b.jpg

This pic is a bit old but the sunset was amazing. That was a full moon rising over the San Tans. We're going to have to do some desert restoration in the front once we move in but hopefully Mother Nature can assist with that as well. We have approximately 400ft of desert behind the house and then there is the fence for the park border. No trails near us other than an old closed one. We're calling it Red Neck Paradise Valley. View to the west is the big San Tan mountain. We just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Sorry you have to sell your trailer. Not that you need me to say so but, another vote on the right decision. Your new house sounds awesome. Congratulations!

Yep. Going to be super cool. Might have to learn how to weld.

Last edited:
so the house is completed ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom