Cruise Moab - May 1st - 6th 2018 (1 Viewer)

Who is going

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Geez there are a lot of old guys in our club.
Yes. Yes there is. Though, Evan is the baby of the recent retiree trifecta.

Speaking of being old, this picture is making me feel kind of old. One of the kids in the picture was 3 years old. Now he's 16.
DSC01036.JPG

Speaking of being old, this picture is making me feel kind of old. One of the kids in the picture was 3 years old. Now he's 16.

Working on the "old" FJ60! Great picture!

We'll be there. Though we're trying to work out the daily scheduling logistics since my husband will be attending the Bronco Safari. ;)
Cheryl

i cant this year. I'm saving my vacation for my wedding in Sept. I think the missis may be upset if i have to work during the week our wedding is.

I'm an officiant; just tell her you found someone who'll do the ceremony on the trail in Moab. :cheers: Congratulations, by the way!

We have some Moab news - the registration is still going to be open "mid-February", but they have announced that they are moving the CM headquarters to Kane Creek Campground for CM 2018. I'm not familiar with it, but it's three miles south of Moab on the Colorado River. Check out cruisemoab.com for more details.

... but they have announced that they are moving the CM headquarters to Kane Creek Campground for CM 2018.

I Googled it yesterday when I saw the news. The campground reviews were not good.

Well, sold the FJ40; was supposed to get the HJ61 Monday but totally scammed and had to walk away from the deal.
Now Moab is dependent on finding another rig by then. Otherwise; I'll be the girl waving madly at the LC's from her husband's gunmetal colored Bronco.

Or KOA, which is where I've stayed in the past.

looks like I'm planning on making the short trip out! Not the full event. Still waiting for registration to open but I made reservations at the host campground for May 3-6th

Here's the latest on Cruise Moab - now the website says that registration will open on March 1.

Good job Larry! Hopefully you got Kokopelli - you will love it. I did it a few years ago. I decided to try San Rafael Swell - it's also an overnighter, but just one night - Kokopelli is two nights. San Rafael would run Wednesday and Thursday.

For Friday, I've got 1) Hells Revenge; 2) Fins & Things; and 3) Seven Mile Rim.

For Saturday, my first choice is Elephant Hill, but I'm waitlisted, then 2) Top of the World, and 3) Jax Trax.

It sounds like we should get our trails confirmed by early April. Looking forward to it!

Signed up:

Wednesday: San Rafael Swell
Thursday: 1.) Metal Masher 2.) Hells Revenge 3.) Fin & things
Friday : 1.) Porcupine 2.) Flat Iron Mesa 3.) Steel Bender
Saturday: 1.) Hells Revenge 2.) Poison Spider 3.) Top of the World

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom