Who was looking to buy a FJ40 last meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the listings, these are really helpful in getting that local seller to lower his price. I'm planning on having a discussion about price with him sometime this week, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks for the listings, these are really helpful in getting that local seller to lower his price. I'm planning on having a discussion about price with him sometime this week, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

this is a good resource

Oh good, I'm on the right track. I had watched that a while ago and did use the insight provided. Thanks again for the guidance!

I reached out to him last night. He responded that many are interested and to call him for answers to my questions. Problem is he didn't provide a phone # and there isn't one in his listing. Given that and the listing pics, I have a bad feeling.

I reached out to him last night. He responded that many are interested and to call him for answers to my questions. Problem is he didn't provide a phone # and there isn't one in his listing. Given that and the listing pics, I have a bad feeling.
If you want to go look at it and it has a funny feeling I don't mind riding along with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom