Cruise Moab - May 1st - 6th 2018 (1 Viewer)

Who is going

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those HDC members that are interested in this year's event, you can find information at this link.

Cruise Moab - Toyota 4x4 event in Moab, UT

I may be doing Kokopelli (2 night - 150 mile) this year if I am able to register early enough.

Post up if you plan to attend. I'll keep a tally of attendee's here.

Attendees:

• Larry (AKA Poupon)
  • Evan
  • LX450JC

- Larry

Last edited:
just started a new job.. 2019 for sure!!

i cant this year. I'm saving my vacation for my wedding in Sept. I think the missis may be upset if i have to work during the week our wedding is.

Me neither. I'm trying to swing an Alaska cruise in May for my 20th wedding anniversary. I also think the missus would be upset if it didn't happen and we went to Cruise Moab instead.

i cant this year. I'm saving my vacation for my wedding in Sept. I think the missis may be upset if i have to work during the week our wedding is.

Or, move the wedding date up to the same weekend as CM'18 and everybody WINS :lol: s***, I'm still single so don't listen to me.....

Ya know, there was this couple that honeymooned at Cruise Moab. No joke. They were giving out can koozies. I still have mine!

20180107_102026.jpg

Last edited:
There's a lady that knows how to get a marriage off on the right foot!

On my birthday...I think I'm in

This is your bday and you "think" you're in? Dude, you need to work on your priorities :flipoff2:

Just checked the website this morning and Rising Sun is delaying the registration opening - the latest guesstimate is "mid-February" - stay tuned!

Just checked the website this morning and Rising Sun is delaying the registration opening - the latest guesstimate is "mid-February" - stay tuned!
Dang it - I forgot to monitor the site. Please let us know when registration opens ASAP. I would like to get on one of the overnight runs and I know they fill up quickly.

Dang it - I forgot to monitor the site. Please let us know when registration opens ASAP. I would like to get on one of the overnight runs and I know they fill up quickly.

I will be watching, but it sounds like we are still at least several weeks away...

I will be watching, but it sounds like we are still at least several weeks away...

Technically Evan has nothing better to do now that he's retired and all :flipoff2:

Oh wait, Pappy is retired too, he's got nothing better to do either.

You forgot Mikie too.

No complaints here! I am surprised that I seem to be even busier now than when I was working, but the good news is that I am getting to do the stuff that I want to be doing, instead of working on someone else's agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom