You've been spotted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did I just catch Murf at The Vineyard Cafe in Sonoita? Looks like his rig, although it has been a while since I've seen it.

Cheers CSC!! Hope you're all having a great weekend. Looking forward to Rug Road pics.

20180114_121035.jpg

Did I just catch Murf at The Vineyard Cafe in Sonoita? Looks like his rig, although it has been a while since I've seen it.

Cheers CSC!! Hope you're all having a great weekend. Looking forward to Rug Road pics.

View attachment 1611199

Murf was leading a run in Klondyke "Rug Road" so not him but it does look similar

Saw a White 200 w/ rtt (maybe bumper) towing a rzr of some sort round noon today in Wickenburg/us60.

Saw a White 200 w/ rtt (maybe bumper) towing a rzr of some sort round noon today in Wickenburg/us60.

Cool!

That's a good pal of mine...RTT, ARB front bumper and a Safari Snorkel.

He'll be joining the club soon, a very happy recent Land Cruiser convert.

Nice right-hand 40 turning west on Shea off of Hayden this evening on my commute

YdguvLn.jpg

Nice right-hand 40 turning west on Shea off of Hayden this evening on my commute

YdguvLn.jpg
Don't let the Bezel Police see it

Pretty pretty 40!

Looks like the same one I saw in Bisbee-on page one of this thread.

Don't let the Bezel Police see it

Pretty pretty 40!

I would be interested in why someone would import a early model (70/71) RHD 40 series to the US? Don't believe diesels started that early and US was pretty much getting the same options as the rest of the world back then. Too early for the H41 and full floater rear axle. If I owned a RHD 40 series would be much newer with options never offered here and unless a LX model with a five speed it wouldn't be s SWB.

I would be interested in why someone would import a early model (70/71) RHD 40 series to the US?
Well my 40 was imported to the usa on a air force cargo plane.

Original owner brought it back from Okinawa after his TOD.

Might be the same back story with this one.

Saw this 60 heading N on Ellsworth in Queen Creek this morning. Sorry crappy cell phone pic.

612CBCF6-FDF6-456F-AD93-056B2EA921B6.jpeg

Truck stop in Lordsburg, NM this morning. Super clean, crappy pic...
Possible B.J. purchase? :hmm:
NM40.JPG

Gilbert/Ocotillo this afternoon

20180128_132958.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom