Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB: BFG A/T 285/75 R16 for my spare. Looking for a cheap spare. Help me from looking like some Jeep driving loser with a stock spare on my tire carrier. The Slee rear bumper really deserves better.

Where are you at, YellowJacket? I’m just outside Harrisburg and I’ve got a couple worn BFG A/T 285/75 R16 that still have enough tread for a spare.

Where are you at, YellowJacket? I’m just outside Harrisburg and I’ve got a couple worn BFG A/T 285/75 R16 that still have enough tread for a spare.
I’m in Malvern. About 80 mins from H’burg. Sounds like the kinda tire I’m looking for. Will keep you in mind if I head out that way and let me know if you come this way.

I’m in Malvern. About 80 mins from H’burg. Sounds like the kinda tire I’m looking for. Will keep you in mind if I head out that way and let me know if you come this way.

Sounds good. Just give me a shout and we can set something up.

Wanted FZj80 body parts, if you have one and willing to cut some metal, I am looking for PS lower 1/4 panel behind the wheel well and below the molding also DS rear door rocker panel, a small piece, also looking for a rust free upper tailgate, heck a nice hood (no dents in it from where a canoe smashed it) :^) if the price is right
LMK what you have, PM me. Thanks

Also have the following F/S or trade:
FZJ80 4.88 Reverse cut front R&P (Yukon) $150 NIB
Mini Truck Dif protector Weld on for $20?

PM me thanks

Anyone interested in a set of 4 17" FJ Cruiser rims wrapped in some 31" Falkens with good tread? They have some of the typical flaking paint, but not terrible. Also have the lug nuts and center caps. Got them for the 4Runner, but looking at going a different direction. Will get pictures in the light.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a set of 4 17" FJ Cruiser rims wrapped in some 31" Falkens with good tread? They have some of the typical flaking paint, but not terrible. Also have the lug nuts and center caps. Got them for the 4Runner, but looking at going a different direction. Will get pictures in the light.

I am interested, if I can find your number in the not ing I'll shoot you a text!!

Hey all, Someone from my local meetup group is looking for a windshield frame. He's not a KC member so I'll relay the message to him if you can help.

thanks!

"Looking for 75-78 fj40 windshield frame if anyone has one. Has to be rust free."

Guys, I have five OEM 18 inch alloy wheels from a 2008 Land Cruiser. Truck was in Mississippi all of its life so no corrosion and wheels are in excellent shape. I didn't clean them off but they will clean up well and present nicely.

$100, or best offer or pay for mine and the Board of Directors breakfast at Shady Maple next week!

IMG_5943.JPG

IMG_5946.JPG

Is anyone local interested in my `92 FJ 80?
It has been Morgan's, Gary's and another keystone cruiser from way back, seems like it belongs in the club but I'm overwhelmed with trucks.

313500 miles.
3fe and a440.
Remarkably little rust, like none on the body and only surface on the underside!
Aussie locked and full float rear.
33x12.50s
4" springs
Slee Lower Control Arms
Castor correction brackets
Cloth / manual seats!

This thing will sit for weeks then start right up and go, no battery drains!

It does need front axle seals.
It does have cracked and broken flares
It does have some dents and faded paint.

View attachment 1569350 View attachment 1569351

Found a few photos of this truck back when John Merkey owned it.

Merkey 80.jpg
Pig Run 2012 043.jpg

I bought a 71 55 sight unseen and was told it had drum brakes on all corners. When we fianlly got into the truck I found out it had a front disc conversion at some point. In the meantime I picked up an axle from @Glennmerkel from a 78 55. My buddy lives in Palmyra and that is currently where the axle is. I am coming up at the end of February for a buddy's bachelor party. My original plan was to tear it apart and bring back the parts while I am up. Now that I don't need it, I would like to sell the whole assembly. I am working on getting better pictures. Just trying to get what I have in it, $280. PM me if anyone is interested.

IMG_2533.JPG
IMG_2535.JPG

Anyone got a driver's side headlight for an 80 laying around? Took a rock on mine, got it taped over for now, but will need a replacement...

I’ve got a friend in the hunt for a land cruiser/sequoia/4Runner/whatever Lexus versions of the same. Budget is somewhere in the 10-12k range. Doesn’t need to be an off-roader, it’s just going to be a family hauler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom