Factory Rubber Floormats anyone??? (RHD) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know what the holes are for, but what goes in them? Is there something on the floor of newer models that they are secured to?

The above photo may be an illusion but it appears that the front mats are nearly ambidextrous.

That's because they are almost ambidextrous. You could use one in a LH vehicle but you would have wrinkles and the holes wouldn't line up to whatever holds them in place.

Mystery solved

That's because they are almost ambidextrous. You could use one in a LH vehicle but you would have wrinkles and the holes wouldn't line up to whatever holds them in place.

Correct. I sent these to a client with a LHD truck and they did not like the fit for the front row. 2nd row would be fine.

Or you can modify the mats by cutting.

Or you can modify the mats by cutting.

I guess so but you lose the thicker part around the edge cutting them up. I would just buy something generic or use the shape to make LH carpet mats.
I like those type with the 2 inch lip that holds the dirt in place
The ones I posted pics of are made in Australia.

Trufit in Australia are making some nice aftermarket flooring products for troopies utes and MWB and cheap compared to what Toyota Australia want. I like the troopy rear interior wheel arch covers, mine are pretty scratched. And I will need some new bonnet insulation@ $125 compared to Toyota at $400AUD

Our range for: Toyota Land Cruiser 75 SERIES 1994 - TRUFIT Automotive Products

You will have to go the start to find purely MWB/SWB products.

To whom it may concern:

I was contacted by a higher up today about someone complaining I was selling these to people and I don’t have a vendor star.

I reiterate: I have taken **no money** from anyone nor am I going to take any money until the products are here.

I also reiterate that I am doing this as a service to the RHD 7x series owners of this forum with my own time and my own investment money.

I should finally reiterate that I will basically make no money procuring these for people here.

I was contacted to do this for the community. No good deed goes unpunished.... I should have remembered that.

Last edited:
You are not "selling" them, you are merely helping other members to obtain them.

To whom it may concern:

I was contacted by a higher up today about someone complaining I was selling these to people and I don’t have a vendor star.

I reiterate: I have taken **no money** from anyone nor am I going to take any money until the products are here.

I also reiterate that I am doing this as a service to the RHD 7x series owners of this forum with my own time and my own investment money.

I should finally reiterate that I will basically make no money procuring these for people here.

I was contacted to do this for the community. No good deed goes unpunished.... I should have remembered that.

Hello Onur / @beno ,

In my humble opinion, this is not a sale but a service to other members.

Sourcing any 70 Series part in your neck of the woods is complex, to say the least, because that particular model was never sold there. You cannot order a part without getting into trouble: the parts guy does not/cannot find it in his/her catalog, the local dealership says it is forbidden by corporate to sell it, placing an order raises red flags that get anyone involved into serious trouble... The list goes on.

Other Land Cruiser series were sold there, so sourcing parts is much easier. Nobody frowns when a parts request is made, part numbers show in the catalog, and so on.

You know your way around these restrictions, and thus save members from headaches. By definition, it is a service.

Juan

I am wondering if this group buy is still active or did it fizzle out?

It is on. It takes awhile to get stuff procured and shipped to the US from OZ.

I won't be posting up here though when the parts get here. I will be contacting those who contacted me individually.

Understood Beno. Thanks again.

2nd rows have arrived. Fronts will be here tomorrow.

I will be contacting everyone individually who have emailed expressing interest.

Thank you.

3C4F0BB0-9291-4802-B4FD-63825C2B38C1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom