Who Sells Both EGR Block-Off Plates for Both 1981 2F Manifolds ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Hi ,

Who Sells Both EGR Block-Off Plates for Both 1981 2F Manifolds ?

I am getting ready to Trim-Out This Fresh-Puppy Below & Need Both the intake #45 & exhaust #1

ones in diagram below , to Delete them / DE-SMOG ! :poof::poof::poof::poof::poof::poof::poof:

Posted Links To the right quality Vendor appreciated :cheers:

DSCN5355.JPG

047A1 (2).gif

047A2 (2).gif

Were are you getting pcv vacuum if you plan to cover no.45?

What @brian says. Most people leave this fitting on for the PCV, and just plug/weld up the end of the EGR tube that comes out of it.

The exhaust manifold blank-off plate is sold by Jim C., SOR, MAF, etc.

Were are you getting pcv vacuum if you plan to cover no.45?

I was planning To utilize Both the threaded Vacuum service Ports on each side of the carb on top side if intake manifold , One For PCV , The other for My brake booster

I have 2 of these Star Wars Tower vacuum fittings correct size for PCV & Booster hoses

Is this a bad idea ?

please see photos below , service ports circled in Red

DSCN5360.JPG
DSCN5361.JPG
DSCN5362.JPG
DSCN5363.JPG

What @brian says. Most people leave this fitting on for the PCV, and just plug/weld up the end of the EGR tube that comes out of it.

The exhaust manifold blank-off plate is sold by Jim C., SOR, MAF, etc.

I looked @ SOR they had neither plate unless i missed it ?

I have seen photos of Jim c 's plate , it has a nipple that goes up inside the exhaust manifold if i recall correctly , what is his member ID to contact him ?

thanks

I have 2 of these Star Wars Tower vacuum fittings correct size for PCV & Booster hoses

Is this a bad idea ?

Bad idea.
One is fine for the booster.
Pcv coming off anywhere but center of the intake, will lean the cylinders out on the side the pcv is on.

Right , :popcorn:

Just Like a First Generation Siamese F has PCV Tube Hose at carb base insulator Smack Dead Center

Thanks ........

Last edited:
I looked @ SOR they had neither plate unless i missed it ?

I have seen photos of Jim c 's plate , it has a nipple that goes up inside the exhaust manifold if i recall correctly , what is his member ID to contact him ?

thanks

hmmm... I thought I bought mine from Spector, but naybe it was Man-A-Fre - it's been some years and I don't remember.

Jim C. is FJ40Jim here on Mud.

hmmm... I thought I bought mine from Spector, but naybe it was Man-A-Fre - it's been some years and I don't remember.

Jim C. is FJ40Jim here on Mud.

Great many thanks @1911 , I will be reaching out to him . I also valued @brian 's info on the PCV lean out mixture details SPEC. to center the PCV and not block it off & Not use both star wars threaded fittings / ports the way i was planning ..........:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom