'99 LC OEM Bottle Jack Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just notice today that the bottle jack in my '99 LC is missing from the storage compartment. Not sure how long it's been gone, but now I'm on the hunt for a replacement one. I was surprised to see how much a new one costs, so I'm looking into a used one and found this on eBay (1996-2002 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER/4RUNNER/PRADO/SURF BOTTLE JACK 09111-60075 OEM | eBay) Although it says that it fits the '99 LC, but when I looked up the part number shown on the jack in the picture, it only lists fitting 4Runners.

Are the bottle jacks indeed the same for both the LC and the 4Runner? Knowing that the LC is heavier than a 4Runner, I want to make sure that this jack would indeed work for the LC before buying it. Can someone also advise on what the part number listed on the LC bottle jack is? I found 09111-60082 listed in another thread on this forum but it turns out to be for the entire jack assembly. I just need the number for the bottle jack.

Thanks!

Possibly.

I can only offer that the jack for my 80 series and the one for my LX470 look identical (even if different part numbers).

Consider your missing jack as an opportunity to replace it with a hydraulic jack. Way faster and easier up and down.

Not really, I found a bottle jack that is about the same size as the Toyota so it fits in the same location.

IMG_1773.JPG
IMG_1774.JPG
IMG_1775.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
IMG_1777.JPG
I have a few of this jacks, went to garage and take a good look of the few I have. The part number for 100 series is 09111-60081 rated for 1800KG (3979 lb), another one is for Land Cruiser ( inclu Prado, Surf, 4Runner ), rated 1600Kg (3530lb) which is 09111-60075, the same one you saw on Ebay, and one more is from 4runner as well 09111-35150, looks to be 2gen 4runner by looking at the label, rated 1500Kg. And all look the same!!! Without label, you will have no idea the spec and which vehicle it belongs to! :rofl:

got any req's for which one??

While I love hydraulic jacks, nothing beats the durability and usefulness of the Toyota screw jack.

I used 3 of them to lower a Bridgeport mill into a mobile base:

I am always on the look out for more, their ability to adjust infinitely is so useful.

IMG_1779.JPG
All 3 side by side.

Thanks, all, especially ranma21's photos and comparison. Although the higher rating of the 69111-60081 is preferred, I guess the 3,530 lb rating on the 69111-60075 would still work for the purpose of changing tires (my LC is pretty stock). Thanks guys!

Did you call your local wrecker? I don't know where exactly you are but in Roseville there was an outfit called Auto Gator that had a few cruisers when I was hunting parts.

Thanks for the tip. I'm not too far from Roseville and will give them a call tomorrow. I may pick up a few more parts from there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom