Builds Hello - KlausVanWinkle made me do it. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all.

I've just recently (6mo ago) picked up an '07 GX470, after the consul and convincing of long-time friend KlausVanWinkle.

We've had different automotive pursuits in the past, and honestly I bought this to be a tow vehicle to pull my other broken bad choices to the track or home from a rally. I wanted something I could daily and that I could sleep in at the track.

First I need to finish baselining the car... timing belt is due in about 4k miles and I'll need to replace the leaking header so common for this engine. I want to leave it stock, but as I can't leave anything alone for long I'm sure I'll be tapping in to the knowledge of this forum to make some "improvements" to the car.

Cheers,
Joe

BkEALdY.jpg

DO IT!

20914313_10209975650296699_6934968197017138403_n.jpg

Speaking of that maintenance items that are upcoming, is there a parts resource everyone uses for OEM stuff?

Welcome, and yeah...I think you'll be trimming sheet metal pretty soon if you hang out here much :clap:

I'll let someone else answer re OEM parts - I don't have a go to per se

Welcome! The GX is an awesome platform to play with!

I use @cruiseroutfit for most of the stuff I do on mine.

Oh great!

I need to do the whole timing belt service with all the "while you're in there" goodies. I also have the infamous cracked header. Anyone know what the part numbers are for all the items I'll need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom