FREE Distributors and F Engine Block/Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guster

SILVER Star
Threads
These came with a 72 FJ40 I bought last year. The distributors are in rough shape but if anyone wants them you'll just have to pay for shipping or pick up. Same with the engine block and head except I'd prefer not to ship. The FJ40 PO thought the installed engine was bad so they had this as a spare. I don't have any additional information/history on engine. Parts located in Bend, OR.

dizzys.jpg

eng2.jpg

eng3.jpg

eng1.jpg

Hmmmm. I'm interested on the distributor on the left. Would you be able to tell me the part #?

Thanks.

Looks like 19100-68061, tough to make out the second part, is the top number then 029100-F231.

dist-tag.jpg

Could be 19100-60061, that is a valid #, searching for 19100-68061 doesn't seem to match anything.

Hmmmm. I'm interested on the distributor on the left. Would you be able to tell me the part #?

If you want it shoot me a PM with your address. There is someone else who will take it if you pass. Thanks.

Would you part out the oil regulator on the side of the block and the oil fill cap? I thought I would ask.

If no one is interested in the block after a few days then yes, I will part out those items.

I would also be interested in the distributor on the left, and possibly the balancer pulley on the engine,depending on condition and price.

The distributor on the left is no longer available, will be going to algeeba. I'll start taking parts off the block if no one wants the whole thing in a couple days. All parts are free, just cover the shipping.

Got it. Would be interested in the copper tube coming out of the block and the temp sensor from the head.

Thanks @martymart, are these the parts you wanted? I should be able to fit this in a smaller flat rate box so shipping will likely be less than $10.

reg_cap.jpg

Got it. Would be interested in the copper tube coming out of the block and the temp sensor from the head.

Unfortunately the copper tube is broken, the top section is about ready to break off. I'm not seeing the temp sensor on the head. Here is a pic of the balancer pulley.

part1.jpg

Unfortunately the copper tube is broken, the top section is about ready to break off. I'm not seeing the temp sensor on the head. Here is a pic of the balancer pulley.

View attachment 1607810

Pulley looks alright. Temp sender is on the top of the head, driver’s side (opposite spark plugs) behind the right angle fitting for the heater.

Pulley looks alright. Temp sender is on the top of the head, driver’s side (opposite spark plugs) behind the right angle fitting for the heater.

Oh, in one of those pics it looks like the sending unit is there but it's just the fitting. If you want the pulley I should have some bigger flat rate boxes in the next day or two. I think the medium flat rate box ships for around $12.

fitting.jpg

Hi Mark, @65swb45, flat rate boxes finally arrived. Do you want the pulley? I think shipping on the medium flat rate box is around $12.

Hi Mark, @65swb45, flat rate boxes finally arrived. Do you want the pulley? I think shipping on the medium flat rate box is around $12.

Yes. I would like the broken copper tube too. I can use the fittings to make another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom