Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

84DCFBF8-B941-41A4-9638-5356798D19A1.jpeg
Also free, a set of LCP mud flap eliminators. ("SOLD"!)

Last edited:
Anybody here know this rig or would like to make some extra cash looking it over for me? Built by West Coast Cruisers, here is the CL ad.

Toyota Land Cruiser
Thought? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anybody here know this rig or would like to make some extra cash looking it over for me? Built by West Coast Cruisers, here is the CL ad.

Toyota Land Cruiser
Thought? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Based on the location of the rig I would ask him to drop it off at Camelback Toyota (very close to the listing) and have @murf guys take a look. They know Land Cruiser well and can do a comprehensive inspection at a very reasonable cost, well worth IMO.

Based on the location of the rig I would ask him to drop it off at Camelback Toyota (very close to the listing) and have @murf guys take a look. They know Land Cruiser well and can do a comprehensive inspection at a very reasonable cost, well worth IMO.
Thanks LCP, I believe you have a 06, would you have any qualms about buying this rig around this price? Limited maintenance info, not showing a recent timing belt.

Thanks LCP, I believe you have a 06, would you have any qualms about buying this rig around this price? Limited maintenance info, not showing a recent timing belt.

LCP will speak for himself, but I wouldn’t pay that much for the truck. IMHO atrac is about as good as I would need for how hard I would push a 100 series, so I would not see the added value the price reflects for the arb locker. Stock for that year and miles, $13-14k a little more for the lift, $500-1000. These trucks are getting cheaper right now, more used ones coming on the market all the time and most of the higher priced ones just sit on CL, some for over a year.
I agree with the recommendation of having Cammelback Toyota check it out. They are well versed in these trucks and have the right equipment to check them properly.

LCP will speak for himself, but I wouldn’t pay that much for the truck. IMHO atrac is about as good as I would need for how hard I would push a 100 series, so I would not see the added value the price reflects for the arb locker. Stock for that year and miles, $13-14k a little more for the lift, $500-1000. These trucks are getting cheaper right now, more used ones coming on the market all the time and most of the higher priced ones just sit on CL, some for over a year.
I agree with the recommendation of having Cammelback Toyota check it out. They are well versed in these trucks and have the right equipment to check them properly.
Thanks Funner, seller is holding at $16,5..little rich for me, plus I have to pay for shipping! Im going to hold off for now! Thanks for the info!

I use my gut feeling a lot when buying. How did you feel after talking with the owner?

I paid a LOT more for my 06 but it is the superior LX470 model:flipoff2: and Im 100% happy with what I received for the price. Is was purpose bought and built as travel vehicle and we plan owning for many years to come.

OEhYVd1NBQ-D7G1-kIECopfdJ1Zmqgj8fEWhIzmIZKFU6farAsBmNM6P7mDTkCgXoTJTcX1_xymb2ZTh2GyaJh_Zmb5C2MBcjfu7KJ1cnzbAYIFOEg2HfGooVcFNl-pur8JULxFyuadm_cAxAPZ14WIIb-75OFWArwR5L4lU4RkP3W-rkksBT_oFc6pY_H0ZkOJYPMNSjz4pVVo-2RKYja-wv_lqDAlualD5N78mGp4RR5W7AOZWMJVVXN5xiQRLoOxwcurPF_SG-6a9cKj4hhKE99pmVITOtOgllIZLI7GNQb0yTZYx8LP5vpETG9dp5Dl0DdSMCtDWI6Bapl6jd6c8dHj0644-ggxm7SJtEiFVzkqsuhMiy0-AXkF8TvRRscD2Sm_bTyd-254fe5ek2RQ5eYNq-M7Ee6Df0xYtY-3XJiss613LnRg2qBTfyAb7nrQiSHyuHv1CTvo_8_nTY7xdY6W_M1dy-jAAbG-paDwlbL9IKcz8XSX_BG_1oRQKVY6c5HFpP9ZzQXvJUb5DcEOUtTg82YB183rQkZ47XoLOlLQnlf4fa8kTbXuaM0fIUHstp5Bwr2OP0_Visd_OAi1i9YQyD4cUlZQNwdd3=w1332-h888-no

I use my gut feeling a lot when buying. How did you feel after talking with the owner?

I paid a LOT more for my 06 but it is the superior LX470 model:flipoff2: and Im 100% happy with what I received for the price. Is was purpose bought and built as travel vehicle and we plan owning for many years to come.

OEhYVd1NBQ-D7G1-kIECopfdJ1Zmqgj8fEWhIzmIZKFU6farAsBmNM6P7mDTkCgXoTJTcX1_xymb2ZTh2GyaJh_Zmb5C2MBcjfu7KJ1cnzbAYIFOEg2HfGooVcFNl-pur8JULxFyuadm_cAxAPZ14WIIb-75OFWArwR5L4lU4RkP3W-rkksBT_oFc6pY_H0ZkOJYPMNSjz4pVVo-2RKYja-wv_lqDAlualD5N78mGp4RR5W7AOZWMJVVXN5xiQRLoOxwcurPF_SG-6a9cKj4hhKE99pmVITOtOgllIZLI7GNQb0yTZYx8LP5vpETG9dp5Dl0DdSMCtDWI6Bapl6jd6c8dHj0644-ggxm7SJtEiFVzkqsuhMiy0-AXkF8TvRRscD2Sm_bTyd-254fe5ek2RQ5eYNq-M7Ee6Df0xYtY-3XJiss613LnRg2qBTfyAb7nrQiSHyuHv1CTvo_8_nTY7xdY6W_M1dy-jAAbG-paDwlbL9IKcz8XSX_BG_1oRQKVY6c5HFpP9ZzQXvJUb5DcEOUtTg82YB183rQkZ47XoLOlLQnlf4fa8kTbXuaM0fIUHstp5Bwr2OP0_Visd_OAi1i9YQyD4cUlZQNwdd3=w1332-h888-no
I do the same LCP, my gut tells me that he's a straight up guy, I believe the 100 will definitely fit the bill for me and my family. But, just a little out of my budget and IMHO a little over priced, then I have to figure in my shipping. There are a lot more 03+LC's out west, anyone have any leads for me??

Last edited:
I do the same LCP, my gut tells me that he's a straight up guy, I believe the 100 will definitely fit the bill for me and my family. But, just a little out of my budget and IMHO a little over priced, then I have to figure in my shipping. There are a lot more 03+LC's out west, anyone have any leads for me??

I would be checking this one out if I was in the market for another 100.
2007 Toyota Landcruiser

Picked this up 45 minutes from the house in High Point NC, been in HP all its life! One owner, garage kept, anal owner! Love it, thanks for all the help everyone, hard to find nice clean 100's in these parts!

20180105_165252.jpg

Moving some items along.

Up first: Oakley Warrant Watch

Sparingly used. Very Nice and stout, bombproof presence. All white specs on band / face are from inner box, can wash right off. Didn't notice initially with naked eye. If you know these or are considering a new watch, like the square style, you should check this out first, was around 800.00 when released.

Stainless steel, rubber with tang buckle, black dial, quartz, date, WR 100m, Ref. 10-292, 43x58mm, Retail = $795
Width: 43 mm / Height: 58 mm / Thickness: 10.5 mm

240.00 offer / trades

OHdJnSm.jpg

bMJBZFt.jpg

Bostitch 2.5 gallon portable. Used for a couple projects which are now complete, pretty much like new. 120.00 offers/trades

uIgyoGj.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom