A bit late on introducing myself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone! Been in the Santa Fe / Los Alamos area for about 2 years now. I should have probably introduced myself a bit ago, but I've been concentrating on my other hobbies (guns). Found you guys on BookFace and joined (awaiting confirmation) and would love to start heading out in the backwoods with ya all. Moved here from Cleveland; the mistake on the lake, 0-16, etc. Glad I moved here and am excited to start meeting everyone in the area. I own a yellow 07 FJC and I started New Mexico FJ Cruisers on bookface to meet others and have been out in the Caja Del Rio and along La Bahada highway. Hope to see you out on the trail.

Cheers,
Nate

Welcome to the group!

Vince

Welcome Nate. Happy to see that our FB group has gotten the attention of a few new folks. The real discussions happen over here on MUD. We created the FB group mostly as a marketing tool and as a somewhat more casual way to have discussions.
- Marc

Welcome! Great to have folks from your area involved with HDC!
Now for some snow please

Giddy Up!!

welcome-to-the-party-pal-19282323.png

Thanks guys! I'll have to start checking out the forums more often. Anyone up for wheeling on Sat the 13th?

Is this the same Nate that joined us for the Puerco run last Monday?

nope, unfortunately. would have loved to head out with everyone. My rig is a Yellow 07 FJC.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club Nate! Please update your sig line with your vehicle goodies and update the location with SF/LA or something. Helps to know the locations of various folks for future runs/mtgs/etc.

Ali

ps while we're at it. @LBBLC100 I think it's time you spell out what "phase 1 complete" is in your sig line :flipoff2: The rest of can drool on that one!

Thanks guys! I'll have to start checking out the forums more often. Anyone up for wheeling on Sat the 13th?

Possibly... if we get any Wednesday, we might have another attempt at a snow run

Welcome to the club Nate! Please update your sig line with your vehicle goodies and update the location with SF/LA or something. Helps to know the locations of various folks for future runs/mtgs/etc.

Ali

ps while we're at it. @LBBLC100 I think it's time you spell out what "phase 1 complete" is in your sig line :flipoff2: The rest of can drool on that one!

Done

Possibly... if we get any Wednesday, we might have another attempt at a snow run
That would be great. would be good to see how my warn Duratracs work in snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom