CSC Random picture thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just missed this:(

IMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5168.JPG

Saw this in another thread, claimed they all slipped on the ice and fell to their death.
IMG_0872.JPG

Our starving NAU student's 200sx tossed in the towel recently. His Christmas present from Mom and Dad (After driving, Mom and Dad passed an ultimatum), "(Ours if no degree)"... Lines suggest a coveted classic someday.

Thanks to Murf for taking time out of his busy schedule and the .02.
001.JPG

002.JPG
003.JPG

Nice! :clap:

My dad is on his 4th Celica. 91,93, and 2 95s. My cousins wound up with the 93 and first 95. Great college cars, they run forever.
he just picked up the latest one, a 95 with 56K on it. From snow birds, too old to get in and out of it.

Some Airman on Davis-Monthan has this RHD FJ70, pretty nifty!
FJ.jpg

Last edited:
The BLM land west of Lake Pleasant looks much different since they cut through it with massive power lines. I was not the only one with the idea to go shooting today out there.
20171230_161330.jpg

With coil overs... That is awesome.

Went Thursday and Friday also. Was disappointed at the lack of Land Cruisers and surprised at the abundance of pickup trucks. I think the highest priced 40 I saw was in the $70's. There was a stock RHD diesel 40 that was cool. Always a great time!

That triple tip exhaust HAS TO add at least 15 HP, which is then counteracted by the aerodynamic drag caused by the roof rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom