craigslist cruiser crap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I feel like I've seen that before.

That winch mount isn't worth $55 IMHO. I've seen two of those Haul Master multi-mounts deformed or broken outright. I've had the Warn version since it first came out and it has held up with care. My Dad mounted my Warn M5000 winch on a Haul Master and managed to break a weld pulling trees out of the woods, and that was attached to a 6 wheel drive Polaris Ranger, so not a lot of weight involved.

Sorry, I didn't look close enough to see that it was a HF product.

There are a lot of people flipping HF crap on CL.

I almost feel like this could be worth it just for the parts:

1978 FJ40

Hmmm, yea it had been up for less than 24hrs. Rough but complete '78 40 for $6K. Seller said he bought it two weeks ago and realized he didn't have the space/time/money to restore it.

Hmmm, yea it had been up for less than 24hrs. Rough but complete '78 40 for $6K. Seller said he bought it two weeks ago and realized he didn't have the space/time/money to restore it.
Wow.

That truck appears to have factory power steering (see the cooler line under the bib).

Look to see if it was produced late enough in 1980 to have the split transfer case. You’ll see the transmission has a 3-piece support cross member underneath it. Factory AC would make this a steal if it has it too.

Not mine! Found this on my local CL. If I didn't already have my 96 I'd be all over this pne!

95 Toyota Land Cruiser w/ Elockers

180k miles, runs well, 285/75R16 BFG all terrains, front, rear and center differential locks

Recent maintenance: Changed engine oil and filter, new radiator, thermostat, all coolant hoses replaced including the PHH and the little coolant lines to the IAC. Vacuum lines under the throttle body were replaced at the same time.

It has ABS fault code #35 "Open circuit in front left or rear right wheel speed sensor". Has scratches and pin striping down the sides. Like every 80 series this color, the clear coat is peeling on the hood.

Clean PA title. $4800 cash. As is where is. No trades.

FZJ80 FJ80 Landcruiser electric locker E-locker

Hell of a deal. I emailed him. We will see if it's still available. It will Force me to run real electric to my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom