STT Pro vs Ridge Grappler 295/70r18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

any feedback on these so far with some miles on..... debating them for my new rims in 35x115x20......

thanks !

I've put a few miles on my Ridge Grapplers. Theyre getting a little louder but still very quiet for the performance they give. I road tripped from Houston to Colorado and back without an issue.

Cool - I'll be doing that drive n 2 weeks to see Slee and explore !

just ordered up a set of 5....

thanks !

E

F1AC63BE-2188-45B6-B150-E295B0D6A15C.jpg

Here it is! All 295/70r18 of it. It's noticeably heigher than my previous Toyo MT 33x12.5. It feels taller driving it too. But! They ride as quiet as my old Toyo AT2s! Sidewall designs are nice and chunky! Not like a flat design!
Great job on the rig. Is there a lift on it? or are the 295's in there stock?

It's been over a year since the last post, how have you liked the tires? How well have they fit? Any rubbing? Did you hammer down the pinch weld? Any body lift needed? I'm considering this size as well and hoping there is less/no rubbing than the 285 75 18 size (which is supposed to be minor and at high speeds). There's lots of debate on this on the forum, but I'm curious as to how the Ridge Grapplers in this size fit.

It's been over a year since the last post, how have you liked the tires? How well have they fit? Any rubbing? Did you hammer down the pinch weld? Any body lift needed? I'm considering this size as well and hoping there is less/no rubbing than the 285 75 18 size (which is supposed to be minor and at high speeds). There's lots of debate on this on the forum, but I'm curious as to how the Ridge Grapplers in this size fit.
I believe he hammered the pinch welds and that is all that is needed (other than 2.5 OME lift)

I installed (5) SST pros 37s on new beadlock wheels for my brother's Jeep. They are outstanding tires. But the bead is very thick and most shops won't install them, took 3 people with tools about an hour each to install, but worth it., and they won't balance well FWIW

kOtP1zG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom