Yearly Meeting Shady Maple, January 27, 08:00 Breakfast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pacer

Keystone Cruiser
GOLD Star
Threads
Hello all,

I would like to hold our yearly club meeting at Shady Maple on 1/27/18 @ 8:00AM.

We will meet for breakfast, and will then get down to club business for about a half an hour afterward.

You are welcome to attend even if you are not a member.

Discussion points:
  • Overnight camping at AAOA during Cole Miner Cruiser Classic.
  • Solicit volunteers for email newsletter or club run reports to Toyota Trails.
  • Brainstorm ideas for club social functions: Family overnight run for Keystone.
  • Discuss monthly rides.

Nominations and voting for officers can take place at the meeting if there are to be changes.

Thank you,
-Aaron Childs

We should look into geting a private room. We had a pretty sizable turn out last year, and we have a lot of new members.

We should look into geting a private room. We had a pretty sizable turn out last year, and we have a lot of new members.
I looked into it.
Private rooms from noon till 15:00 only on Saturdays. Plus more money per person.
It was no problem seeing us all in the past. Table just keeps getting longer :-D
Maybe we can request to be seated further from the masses so our elders can better hear the stimulating conversation...

Huh?

I looked into it.
Private rooms from noon till 15:00 only on Saturdays. Plus more money per person.
It was no problem seeing us all in the past. Table just keeps getting longer :-D
Maybe we can request to be seated further from the masses so our elders can better hear the stimulating conversation...
Miller' smorgasbord had a private room before they renovated. I haven't been in like 8 years but it was good and Saturdays were slower then what I see at shady maple. It could be worth a phone call.

I'd have no problem with a venue other than Shady Maple provided the food is good and there is ample room for us to be able to get the land cruisers parked together.

Miller' smorgasbord had a private room before they renovated. I haven't been in like 8 years but it was good and Saturdays were slower then what I see at shady maple. It could be worth a phone call.
Okay, I'll look into Miller's before we have a mutiny.
Stay tuned...

I'm in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom