For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be all over it if they weren't the hypersilver. I have the plain flat gray finish on mine.

A satin black powder coat might be cool, or pink.

Decision made. Steel wheels are for sale. $100 to HDC members in good standing. $150 for everybody else.

These are US Wheel 78-series wheels. 15x8 inch, 6x5.5 bolt pattern (Toyota, Chevy and probably others), with 3.5" backspacing. Yes, 3.5" backspacing was not off the shelf, and these were custom made wheels. They were bought bare steel, and were powder coated black. Made in the USA. I have four.

The oddball chrome wheel was my spare. The chrome wheel is an unknown brand.

IMGP2684_sm.jpg

IMGP2686_sm.jpg

IMGP2688_sm.jpg

2016-17 Tacoma Pelfreybilt Off-road Winch Mount Bumper - $800 (NE ABQ

2016-17 Tacoma Pelfreybilt Off-road Winch Mount Bumper

Hello,

I am selling a Pelfreybilt Front Winch Mount bumper for a 2017, 2017, and 2018 Toyota Tacoma. This is the Carbon Steel version, and has been painted with truck bed liner. The bumper I ordered was intended to come in aluminum and the seller accidentally shipped carbon steel. The return cost for freight was going to cost more than the bumper was worth so they didn't want it shipped back. This bumper costs $1200 brand new with shipping.

Asking $800 obo.

Please call or text 5zero5 85zero 9556 with any questions.

2000 Toyota 4runner parts!

Many parts from a 2000 Toyota 4Runner;
Door seals
Rear hatch door that's complete and working
passenger side doors that are in excellent condition inside and out!
Front passenger side quarter panel
Rear seat belts

Mechanical parts include;
2wd transmission in good working condition!
Radiator with complete assembly!
Complete fan assembly
Starter
Alternator
A/C compressor and complete assembly
Complete Exhaust
Drive shaft

Complete fuse box
Right front and rear head light, turn signal light and both fog lights with brackets!

Complete working sunroof with motor and full assembly!

I also have a number of other miscellaneous 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner parts!

Located in Taos!

Five7five seven7nine six6seven3

Saw this on CL:

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Low Miles 3x Locked

Testing the waters with hesitation, always wanted one and now that I have one I don't really want to sell it.
I bought this vehicle back in May. Have driven it and loved it. Over the summer I bought a camper and now could use a truck again. I have documented Service records for the last 12 years.

The only thing I have done since owning it is change the fluids, fix the AC (new condenser dryer and o-rings) and new Tires. Toyo AT's 285/75/16's Roughly 2000 miles on them. Also replaced the stock Stereo with an Aftermarket unit to play music. Stock radio included, but does not play cd's or Tapes, and the reception on the radio was rough too. Now sits with a fresh oil change and 138K on the Odometer. Full Husky liners throughout. I have the rear seats as well for 3rd row, they are not currently installed.

I drove this rig back frohe m Wisconsin and would have no qualms about driving it anywhere.. Runs and drives great and suspension feels pretty damn good considering how old it is. The shocks are fresh but the springs could use refreshed, but rides surprisingly tight for how old she is.

Only Known issues are the E brake cable is Seized E-Brake Cable and the Rear Locker needs some diagnosing. The front and center engage, the rear blinks and have yet to diagnose it. Have not taken it anywhere that merited using lockers.

The interior is still in great condition, No rips in the leather and the paint cleans up nicely.

Located in Albuquerque NM. I had to remove my number due to scamming text messages. If you are interested shoot me an email and I'll be quick to respond. Please provide a phone number to call you back at.

Asking $8500 Firm.

Please do not contact me to help me sell my cruiser.

Last edited:
What? You have two 80s?

Decision made. Steel wheels are for sale. $100 to HDC members in good standing. $150 for everybody else.

These are US Wheel 78-series wheels. 15x8 inch, 6x5.5 bolt pattern (Toyota, Chevy and probably others), with 3.5" backspacing. Yes, 3.5" backspacing was not off the shelf, and these were custom made wheels. They were bought bare steel, and were powder coated black. Made in the USA. I have four.

The oddball chrome wheel was my spare. The chrome wheel is an unknown brand.

Dang those are really good steel wheels. I do not think you will regret the choice, but are you sure you don't have a place you can squirrel away 4 of these and dump the spare?

Nice bumper. Too bad I don't own a Taco.
Too bad we don't have any brand new stock Tacos in the club that are begging for some mods....cough cough

WANTED
Looking for one or two bfg km2 mud terrains 35 12.50 15 with more than 50%
Im in 87110, will travel as far as Las Cruces or possibly durango or alamosa.
Might be interested in a set of 4 MTR, KM2, etc if price is right

80 series rebuilt engine for $1500 on CL

80 SERIES LANDCRUISER ENGINE

I have an 80 series Landcrusier Remman engine for sale ( 4.5L, VIN J, 5TH DIGIT, 1FZFE )
Purchase price was near on $3000 and it's still on the pallet it came in on. No longer need it so my loss is someone elses gain just want to see it go to a good home. I will let it go for $1,500 or nearest best offer save me having to do the ebay circus, it's a very fair price so I would appreciate no low ballers. It will need to be picked up with truck and hoist I cannot deliver.

Last edited:
I will let it go for $1,500 or nearest best offer save me having to do the ebay circus, it's a very fair price so I would appreciate no low ballers.
That price is probably less than a rebuild on a tired engine.

Long block?

I've still got these wheels to unload, if anyone needs them. I will entertain most offers or creative 4x4 related trades. Or maybe even not 4x4 related. Surprise me.

I just put my 100 series wheels for sale on Craigslist. I'd sell them cheaper if anyone on the forum here was interested.

16" Hypersilver 5 spoke wheels from a 2001 Land Cruiser

Land cruiser/Tundra wheels/tires

00I0I_cbBwTWJ3t3e_600x450.jpg

I've still got these wheels to unload, if anyone needs them. I will entertain most offers or creative 4x4 related trades. Or maybe even not 4x4 related. Surprise me.

View attachment 1632065
If they were 18"s, I would have had them in a heartbeat.. what rims did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom