Well, crap.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is that?

It looks bat.

I'd have thought that emblem was tougher than that! That's just bat**** crazy!
Try Metric Off Road in Grand Junction, Mike might have one.
There is that guy in Austin, can't recall the name who has parts. Closer to you.

Last edited:
Ya, it’s a bat. And a pretty small one. Thing was pretty light and small. I was surprised it broke the emblem too. I guess it’s old and brittle.

It is certainly battered.....:)

92E2A5A8-6FD5-4B6C-8796-8A688CF8A2EF.png
Jason at Cruiseryard has both 60 and 62 grills in stock, it appears.

I’m sure he can help you out.

There is that guy in Austin, can't recall the name who has parts. Closer to you.

J- The same one that sold you the sliding 60 windows 3 years ago :)

J- The same one that sold you the sliding 60 windows 3 years ago :)
There we go, yeah getting old. I am just looking at those sliders, going to order all the parts this year maybe.

There we go, yeah getting old. I am just looking at those sliders, going to order all the parts this year maybe.

I know we discussed it but if you get back to this area, let me know and we can do lunch/dinner.

I know we discussed it but if you get back to this area, let me know and we can do lunch/dinner.
In Texas Jan 2. Not sure where, but will call if within driving range. Thx, would be fun! J

So sad for both! Bats are as awesome as our old school emblems!

this little thing wrecked my emblem.....anyone have a bead on a cheap replacement?

That emblem must have been degraded. That looks like a red bat and they have a maximum mass of 13 g. I would not expect an animal as light weight as a bat to do that degree of damage.

@madvr6 ive got one hanging on my garage wall. Trade me something cool and it’s all yours!
Hmmm, I have a lot of cool stuff...,but not so much Cruiser stuff, as I just got this one about 2 weeks ago and still buying way too much for it....what other interests do you have?

That emblem must have been degraded. That looks like a red bat and they have a maximum mass of 13 g. I would not expect an animal as light weight as a bat to do that degree of damage.
It must have been degraded,he was really light when I pulled him out....and I was probably going a whole 55mph when I hit him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom