Parting Out 1982 FJ60, Tan Exterior, Brown Interior, 148k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sigfridsandsons.com
TanFJ.jpg

Parting out a 1982 FJ60 with only 148k miles. I've never turned the motor on this FJ over, but the previous owner said it had an engine knock. Pretty low miles on everything else including the t-case and transmission.

View 200+ High res photos

Please email me for parts availability and pricing at SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com

I am also parting out a 1985 FJ60 and finishing the part out on a 1981 FJ60. I also have various FJ40 and FJ55 parts, so if you need anything else please ask.

DETAILS
  • 148k miles
  • Engine has a knock
  • Brown interior
  • Tan exterior
Please email me for parts availability and pricing at SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com

Last edited:
Front drive shaft?

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Looking for a dash surround, the plastic bezel around the radio, AC/heater controls, ash try, etc. also driver’s side sun visor.

Thanks - Seth

How much for the Rt headlight door?
And the rear vent screens on the c pillar?
Sent to 90232

I'd be interested in the rubber around the tailgate lock from either of these if not cracked.

Thx,
jim

All four doors? Location of cruiser? And or ship?

Notice another posting of a blue one.... color matters not to me they are going on a trail rig some rust and dings ok just need windows to work and door to latch

All four doors? Location of cruiser? And or ship?

Notice another posting of a blue one.... color matters not to me they are going on a trail rig some rust and dings ok just need windows to work and door to latch
PM Sent

Looking for a tan fuse box cover/door. One that is not cracked and can still be snapped into place.....

I have one off a 1982 with no A/C. Not cracked. Will that work or is yours a later year FJ60?
From 80-87 they were the same...got a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom