Price opinions please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
About to pull the trigger on a 2013 Pacific Northwest 1 owner 43,000 miles. Price $ 48,000. Have not seen it but supposed to be clean as a whistle, no issues.

I’d say go for it. 43k miles is very low and price is fair. It’s not a steel of a deal but not a rip off either. Accurately priced. I got my 2008 3.5 years ago and haven’t desired anything else since the 200 is a dream to drive. You could shop around for months and maybe find one for $5k less but why wait over that little difference

LX or LC?
LC, all service records, couple road chips nothing else. Price $47,500. just inspected and serviced. Take delivery next month when he gets his new......wait for it.......Porsche!

IMO, that’s a pretty good price. I sold my 2014 earlier this year w 45k miles on it and I got $52k. They are hard to find in good clean condition.

Yes, that price is consistent with my research and recent purchase of a clean 48K 2014 for $50K 30 days ago.

End of the story is I never got the 2013 seller decided to order a Porsche from Germany, gonna be awhile. But in the mean time yesterday I drove to Portland and bought a 2015 with 19K miles. Was the owner of the dealerships car. In service 25 months, CPO, 1 year bumper to bumper 5 years on powertrain, clear bra, new tires and fresh oil and service. White with black interior, will post when I get a good pic. My 2014 4runner is now on CL here in Bend.

End of the story is I never got the 2013 seller decided to order a Porsche from Germany, gonna be awhile. But in the mean time yesterday I drove to Portland and bought a 2015 with 19K miles. Was the owner of the dealerships car. In service 25 months, CPO, 1 year bumper to bumper 5 years on powertrain, clear bra, new tires and fresh oil and service. White with black interior, will post when I get a good pic. My 2014 4runner is now on CL here in Bend.

Everything happens for a reason. Congrats, and ironically I just purchased a '14 with only 18k miles, white with black interior.

Curious on price? Congrats on the truck!

$ 59,750. OTD...From what I see in all the no salt states it was a fair deal. I didn't want one from Texas or Florida and the fact that it went into service in December of 2015 made it 2 years old but 3 model years. I think that works for me since I plan on keeping it a long time. No sales tax here in Oregon and 2 years remaining on registration.

Last edited:
I paid $65k for my 2015 LX570 CPO 17k miles. It was grey with black one owner Florida rig that is the color I wanted. It now has 4 years of bumper to bumper warranty plus to years of maintance. I new it would be my last vehicle I'm turning 69 soon, drive about 10k a year. In 15 years I will have around 170k miles. My LX will just be broken in and I'll be 84 if I'm still alive ;)

I paid $65k for my 2015 LX570 CPO 17k miles. It was grey with black one owner Florida rig that is the color I wanted. It now has 4 years of bumper to bumper warranty plus to years of maintance. I new it would be my last vehicle I'm turning 69 soon, drive about 10k a year. In 15 years I will have around 170k miles. My LX will just be broken in and I'll be 84 if I'm still alive ;)
I’m 63 and did similar age/mileage calculations. Had to find a way to justify my insane desire to drive the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom