Xmas Party - Pot Luck Sunday December 17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should be there, girlfriend working, so just me, will be bring some Potato salad that the girlfriend will make if that works?, now to find a gift.

The club will typically supply the main meal, and we're thinking Rudy's, so that would usually be several types of meats, side dishes, and bread, so we may already have potato salad from Rudy's. But feel free to bring some of your own as well. Generally we would suggest members bring their own drinks and maybe some type of dessert to share. Thanks!

The club will typically supply the main meal, and we're thinking Rudy's, so that would usually be several types of meats, side dishes, and bread, so we may already have potato salad from Rudy's. But feel free to bring some of your own as well. Generally we would suggest members bring their own drinks and maybe some type of dessert to share. Thanks!

It’s not made, so I can do something else

OK, we are down to the final week before the gathering next Sunday, so it's time to finalize the headcount so I can get the food ordered. So far, here's who has responded:

* Marc, Danise, Paige, and Colin
* Larry and Liz
* Pappy
* Dumpolina
* Alia176
* Coops2K
* Jim and Donna
* Shawn and Jill (maybe)
* Vince
* Mike M. and Bonnie

If you are listed alone but planning to bring any guests, please let me know so I can get enough food.

If you have any special requests from Rudy's, please let me know. I am planning an assortment of meats (brisket, pork, sausage, and turkey) and an assortment of sides (I will need to check what they offer, but likely potato salad, beans, cole slaw, etc.), as well as bbq sauce and "sissy sauce" (not quite so spicy). Please plan to bring any other items that you'd like (dessert or side dish) and your own drinks.

If you haven't already responded, but you plan to attend, please let me know by Wednesday. I will plan to place the order on Thursday. As Larry mentioned in the first post, we will plan to gather at our house in the East Mountains around 3:30 to 4:00 this Sunday, 12/17. I just sent directions to the house via a PM to those who have already responded, and will pick up any others as they respond. For planning purposes, we are about 15 minutes from Tramway and I-40. If you need to reach us, the home phone is two 8 one, nine 6 seven six.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

I will be there! Thanks hosting Evan!

OK a desert, got it. thanks for having us

Evan, we will be bringing Colin along, whether he likes it or not.

I will be there! Thanks hosting Evan!

Got you down, Vince - thanks! I will PM the directions to you. You may want to take North 14 down from Santa Fe to I-40, and then east to Zuzax exit and you can follow my directions from there. Let me know if you need some further discussion on that...

Evan, we will be bringing Colin along, whether he likes it or not.

Thanks for letting us know - I am sure he will have a wonderful time - we've got BBQ!

For the gift exchange, is it only female to female and male to male or just open? Just asking, cause I am not sure it will make a difference on the gift.

For the gift exchange, is it only female to female and male to male or just open? Just asking, cause I am not sure it will make a difference on the gift.
Don't make this too serious.

Thanks for letting us know - I am sure he will have a wonderful time - we've got BBQ!
I think the BBQ is actually what swayed him to be willing to come.

Ok.

I'm not very good at picking light-hearted, humorous gifts. So I always bring things that most people would really like, things like tools, knives, booze and chocolate.

prior commitment, I'll miss you guys.

Too bad! We'll miss you too. I would say that we'll save you some barbeque, but I don't think that's going to happen!

I have at least one highway worthy vehicle so I'm in. Hope I don't get black balled if I have to show up in the stinky dodge.

I have at least one highway worthy vehicle so I'm in. Hope I don't get black balled if I have to show up in the stinky dodge.

We'll let you slide, just this once!

Just placed the order with Rudy's, so here's an update - hopefully we've got most or all of your favorites!

* beef brisket
* pulled pork
* turkey
* potato salad
* pinto beans
* cole slaw
* unsweetened tea
* wheat bread
* Rudy's regular bbq sauce & "sissy" sauce

We'll see everyone on Sunday around 3:30 to 4:00.

Thanks!
Evan & Ellen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom