Pictures of your front seats on your FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i am looking for some low profile bucket seats for my FJ40. A friend can’t hardly ride in it with the stock size seats. The gas tank is under the passenger seat which really limits a normal seat
Fare your pictures of what works good for you

A02E41E1-616A-4890-83DE-55CB060A3210.jpeg
Procars feel great to me.

What are your rear seats you back there, can you post a pic of those to. I like them both!

Toyota mkII seats. Being a 45 there’s not much room to move them back or recline them, but boy have they made a difference to comfort
A7150CA2-7847-44CD-8337-8278DCA5FBB3.jpeg

What are your rear seats you back there, can you post a pic of those to. I like them both!

The rear seats are some that I picked up here on mud a couple of years ago. Someone had cut down some old van seats and reapholstered them to match procar seats. They are really cool. They even fold down. My plan is to make a bracket that will allow me to fold and tumble them forward.

IMG_1773.JPG
IMG_1775.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
IMG_1777.JPG

old mr2 seats work great for me , very thin and confortable , but probably not the easiest to find

Nice! I have a at least 3 sets from past MR2 builds. I was going to toss a set in until I recoverd the factory ones. They made them in leather as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom