Anyone know what year these hubcaps are from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
the911den.com
I didn't see this style listed under my year (1987) 70??
s-l1600.jpg

The wheels are aftermarket. How are the caps fastened to them?

Any landcruiser that came out with the early mag wheels had them also SR5 and the upmarket hilux came with them fitted.
The guy must have bored holes for the free wheeling hubs because those models with mag wheels had auto locking type hubs.

Any landcruiser that came out with the early mag wheels had them also SR5 and the upmarket hilux came with them fitted.
The guy must have bored holes for the free wheeling hubs because those models with mag wheels had auto locking type hubs.
Thanks for the tip! I'd like to get a extra or two!

When you say "mag" wheels do you mean steel chrome plated? Here Mag can be short for Magnesium alloy type wheels. This LJ came with chrome steel wheels and I assume the lock out hubs, it does have a high pinion front axle.

These are the wheels I believe these LJs were sold in Italy.
Theres nothing written on the rims. A lot had these 31/10.5/15 tires too, with the size added in the vehicle book.
same for the caps, nothing written on them.

IMG_0366.JPG

Alloy type wheels my 1991 HDJ80 Sahara came with them fitted standard so my guess late 80's early 90 's.
hub cap 012.JPG
hub cap 013.JPG

Alloy type wheels my 1991 HDJ80 Sahara came with them fitted standard so my guess late 80's early 90 's. View attachment 1587763 View attachment 1587764
Well those are definitely not the same as the ones on my aftermarket white spokers. I'll post a better pic of them later. I've looked at the online catalogs and these are not like what comes up for my cruiser.

Thank you for posting the picture

Those came of the Nissan Patrols with the 3.3 diesel engine I believe it was called the R160 series, plenty of those floating around in Europe.

It does look like them. A quick scan of ebay UK and Au and no luck though.

Well technically the UK is no longer Europe ;)

Look for them in Spain, plenty of Patrols araund there

Hi Guys,

i know this might not be the place to post this but since we are talking hub caps, i mistakenly bought this for my LJ70 and they wont fit on the OEM Wheels - if anyone is interested PM me and ill do free shipping 60$ for both.

IMG_8737.jpg

also if anyone have the code for the one that works - im looking for 2- thanks - this are my OEM Wheels that i refinished Black Matte

IMG_8730.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom