Photo Archive! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr. Tobascofish -

Thanks for sharing! Some great photos! That brings back a lot of memories. Some folks I haven't seen in a long time, and some that are no longer with us. Even some kids who are all grown up now. Lots of years, lots of fun, and lots of wheeling!

Evan

That is a great collection. Thanks for sharing. I recognized a lot of people I haven't seen for a long time. I was also surprised to see that Jon has looked like an old fart for a really long time.

That is a great collection. Thanks for sharing. I recognized a lot of people I haven't seen for a long time. I was also surprised to see that Jon has looked like an old fart for a really long time.
[sniff]

My wife has informed me that my 'old fart' comment was mean and I should apologize. So I'm sorry.

My wife has informed me that my 'old fart' comment was mean and I should apologize. So I'm sorry.
Marc,

Sorry, I'm not into the current craze of getting all butt-hurt and hypersensitive over comments that were clearly made in jest. I don't get offended simply because I can, or because it's currently fashionable. There was no harm and no foul intended, and it was taken that way. Good gawd, can't we all still make fun of ourselves?

Clearly the Mrs. doesn't know me that well. Frankly, most people don't. You are not the first person to call me an "old fart," and somebody recently called me "grandpa" after I showed up to a breakfast meeting in something other than a manly LC. Besides, I wear the moniker of "old fart" with pride.

That said, I do have a few buttons. I'm still single for a reason. And before this morphs into a highly offensive rant ... I'll shut up.

I do get called old man a lot by my 16 year old butt head. And I've got a little gray in my beard. If I ever show up to a breakfast meeting, I will be sure to drive my pink Lexus so that nobody can accuse me of being manly. It's lovingly referred to as the 'grandma' car.

certainly some great old pics there! thanks for sharing.

Amazing memories. Thanks Juane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom