Floor Mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think @reevesci is reproducing them for the 60 series folks. Maybe start with asking him?

Are you talking about the whole rear carpet section? Just trace out a copy from the old one. Maybe a 76 series could be cut down to length. From memory the MWD have that section that is raised above the front floor by 100mm

Mine are rubber and say Toyota on them. No idea if they are OEM but they appear to be so. I will need to take a pic of the backseat one but it is just a one piece rubber unit that lays over the hump and the style matches the two front ones I have.

mats.JPG

Mine are rubber and say Toyota on them. No idea if they are OEM but they appear to be so. I will need to take a pic of the backseat one but it is just a one piece rubber unit that lays over the hump and the style matches the two front ones I have.

View attachment 1587659
Those look nice. How to get in touch with the guy who can make them?

No one made them for me. They came in my cruiser when it came from Colombia. My guess they are Colombian Toyota dealer installed mats. I would like another set myself.

Brown mats are better then no mats at all, I only found 6 sets to begin with and am down to 2 sets now, if I find a good alternative I might sell these.

Joe. If you look up mat inventory on weather tech (you have to select an European language otherwise they won't show up)...it will show an option for 1985 land cruiser. However I can't tell if it is for the 60 series or 70 series. What are your thoughts on those?

Joe. If you look up mat inventory on weather tech (you have to select an European language otherwise they won't show up)...it will show an option for 1985 land cruiser. However I can't tell if it is for the 60 series or 70 series. What are your thoughts on those?

Being an American company I am pretty sure they are for a 60 :(

Count me in for fitted mats for my LHD LJ70- if you are planning on buying bulk. i have some generic ones that i cut for the front seats.

for the back since ive found myself loading more crap that i should, i wanted to protect the original carpet (its fairly stained but still holds up) I bought a weathertec @ costco and cut to size and it functions preety well.

Original Capet

IMG_7175.JPG

COstco Weathertec mat

IMG_7173.JPG

CUT to size and holes for seat supports

IMG_7178.JPG

Count me in for fitted mats for my LHD LJ70- if you are planning on buying bulk. i have some generic ones that i cut for the front seats.

for the back since ive found myself loading more crap that i should, i wanted to protect the original carpet (its fairly stained but still holds up) I bought a weathertec @ costco and cut to size and it functions preety well.

Original Capet

View attachment 1588098

COstco Weathertec mat

View attachment 1588097

CUT to size and holes for seat supports

View attachment 1588099
not bad at all.

Can you snap a pic of those rear seat latches you cut the mat to fit? I have to install a set in my rig. Are they just bolted through the floor?
thank you
Leonard

I took out my OEM ones and keep them in the house. Aftermarket crapola cut to fit mats work fine.

Did they make a rubber floor mat kit for the MWB trucks? All I see are for troopers and Utes and similar. I'd like to pull my carpet and save it, lay down a bunch of Quiet Crap insulation and then an OEM rubber carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom