Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2F Bellhousing ... who's got one?

Or a 2F engine I can check out the bolt pattern for. I need measurements to make an adpater for the R2.8 to a 2F bellhousing.

Thanks all!

If your looking for the engine side of the bellhousing F, 2F and 3F had the same bolt pattern. So three speed, four speed bellhousings should work for what you need as well as the adapter plate for the A440F Your in Flagstaff?

If your looking for the engine side of the bellhousing F, 2F and 3F had the same bolt pattern. So three speed, four speed bellhousings should work for what you need as well as the adapter plate for the A440F Your in Flagstaff?

Yea I am in Flagstaff. I would need some measurements from the bellhousing or engine since mine are currently DD/installed. My shop will cut a template in sheet metal to verify before they cut the actual adapter.

Personally would want to the shop to take their own measurements off a 2F engine. Bolt pattern off the bellhousing housing doesn't reference the end of the transmission. Even with a transmission bolted to the bellhousing there is a small amount of play in the end of shaft. Off just slightly would cause issues with the transmission.
Curious how you plan to deal with the extra depth of the adapter? I know Mark's Off Road in Australia made a fat flywheel that kept the transmission in the stock location on V8 conversions. That would keep on the clutch components in the stock location.

Last edited:
Long shot here... looking for a 99 Tacoma factory service manual to borrow or buy... I’m rebuilding a 3rz to swap into my 83 pickup. Please let me know if you have one, or have any leads or ideas. Thanks!

Emptying the garage looking for some Christmas funds. I have the following for sale:

Pair of OEM front mudflaps in great shape, no logo or name, good for LX450 too - $25

2x Stainless Steel front loader washer drums in excellent shape, they measure about 17" deep, 20" wide, the opening is 15.5" wide. Was intending on building a couple of fire pits with them. - $60 each
View attachment 1582460

View attachment 1582463

Like new Park Tool PCS-10 bike work stand with handlebar stabilizer - $120 see link here:
Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OZFJS4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6WnhAbGEV9GZK
View attachment 1582464

Bump for those cold winter nights working on putting together the kids new bikes for Christmas. :santa:

Last edited:
Bump for those cold winter nights working on putting together the kids new bikes for Christmas. :santa:

Did you see the post just above, someone trying to buy something from you

Did you see the post just above, someone trying to buy something from you
Yeah, working on the mudflaps. Thanks, I'll edit that.

Friend is restoring a 1964 FJ40.
Looking for a f135 Motor for parts; the original one has a bad crank, rods, etc.

I picked up a early block and crankshaft many years ago. Haven't looked at it in years but believe the crankshaft had a scar on a journal. Can't remember but may have been a box rods with it. I know I have a couple early rods in my scrap metal piece. Third it bend but two look straight. Seating outside so are covered in surface rust.

I have a '74 F motor (F155 I believe) that was pulled for a V8 swap by Tim Hill in the late 80's or early 90's. I bought it from the guy that got it from Tim. On the cam/crank boxes it says 74K miles. Was disassembled and stored as a spare for his 40. Block, crank, head, cam, etc., were preserved. Not sure that works for '64 but thought I'd throw it out here.
Friend is restoring a 1964 FJ40.
Looking for a f135 Motor for parts; the original one has a bad crank, rods, etc.

I have a '74 F motor (F155 I believe) that was pulled for a V8 swap by Tim Hill in the late 80's or early 90's. I bought it from the guy that got it from Tim. On the cam/crank boxes it says 74K miles. Was disassembled and stored as a spare for his 40. Block, crank, head, cam, etc., were preserved. Not sure that works for '64 but thought I'd throw it out here.
Thanks! I talked to the guy again; he's committed to going all original with the motor, meaning the old motor. Is your '74 motor the f1.5 version?

Anyone got a set of stock front springs from an 80 laying around and want to get rid of them. My nephew is looking to lift the rear of his 3rd gen 4runner.

Thanks

Thanks! I talked to the guy again; he's committed to going all original with the motor, meaning the old motor. Is your '74 motor the f1.5 version?
No problem and definitely understand. I think mine is just a 1F. I haven't ever researched the numbers on it but nothing about it stands out as unusual for an F motor.

Looking for a passenger side airbag cover in tan for 96 Land Cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom