For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, long time no chat. Since I will be splitting my time between ABQ and Durango for work I thought I would post up here. I will deliver if within the Durango/ABQ corridor along Highway 550.

Free Stuff for a Lexus GX470:
  • Factory rack
  • Front bumper
IMG_3254.jpg

Last edited:
I have an extra set of 3rd row seats from a 1997 Land Cruiser. They are tan leather and are in good shape. If anyone is interested make me an offer or trade. I am trying to make some more room in my garage.

1991 landcruiser for $1500 minus engine

1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 V6 automatic. The Toyota has 225,000 miles. Engine has been removed. This is a parts vehicle. I do have the Land Cruiser's title as well. I will be answering all emails and questions in the evening.

1991 landcruiser for $1500 minus engine

1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 V6 automatic. The Toyota has 225,000 miles. Engine has been removed. This is a parts vehicle. I do have the Land Cruiser's title as well. I will be answering all emails and questions in the evening.
That would be a nice V8 project. Looks like the interior has already been hacked up.

2LT 2.4L diesel. Anemic and prone to kill cylinder heads.

good info from the guru! I didn't know that.

2LT 2.4L diesel. Anemic and prone to kill cylinder heads.

I love the body style, so I'd pull out the drivetrain and slap in a 1HD-T and a A750 tranny while converting it to LHD. You know, when I win the lottery.....

I love the body style, so I'd pull out the drivetrain and slap in a 1HD-T and a A750 tranny while converting it to LHD. You know, when I win the lottery.....

You would also need to change the front clip out to the "heavy duty" style to accommodate the engine. You would be better off getting an HZJ77 to begin with.

Deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom